Wake up.

TFF,
Reminds me Luby's only got 30 mins left on the grey hair special. Looks like I'm eating in tonight...
Damn hooker drama is addicting, I hate all you peeps. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Oh, it's fixing to blow up to epic proportions if HV can ever finish moping her floor.....and she doesn't lose her nerve....Fucking epic.

But I'm just here because Peachez cracked me up this morning and was just too damn a'skeeret to utter, even whisper my name. I heart that. I heart that so much. For real.
Oh, it's fixing to blow up to epic proportions if HV can ever finish mopping her floor.....and she doesn't lose her nerve....Fucking epic. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
ftfy

I can mop you and my floor without even breaking a vigorous sweat. If there's something you want to say, please say it.

btw, I notice MM disappeared... you carrying her water now? So be it. So was that her, or nah?
ftfy

I can mop you and my floor without even breaking a vigorous sweat. If there's something you want to say, please say it.

btw, I notice MM disappeared... you carrying her water now? So be it. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Oh no HV. I'm not going anywhere. I'm just waiting to see which spot we are going to stage this shit show. It's like chess you know. Your move.
ftfy Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Yes, a typo. We all saw what you said.

I can mop you and my floor without even breaking a vigorous sweat. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Get 'er done Big Girl.

If there's something you want to say, please say it. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
I believe I did. Which bit didn't you get?

btw, I notice MM disappeared... you carrying her water now? So be it. So was that her, or nah? Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
See above.
Dayyyyyym.........whores be fighting over wakeup
I didn't think so. Carry on.

And I renege my statement from earlier. You weren't the chick who fucked over the incall; that was Paulina. Got it.

You were the chick who was sending out provider face pics and arguing over the pics your pimp took.

I was mistaken.

My bad, I can admit when I'm wrong.

We can go in whatever forum you, wherever it makes no matter to me. Just don't bitch out.
Dayyyyyym.........whores be fighting over wakeup Originally Posted by dearhunter
No, you're read is wrong. I'm baiting Peachez. Peachez thinks I have a potty mouth - yep, still funny. HV's mopping. MM and myself are waiting on HV. JaD thinks I take too long to get ready. We all know what I pay the hottest housekeeper in all of Houston. The gang's all here. We're just waiting on HV to grow some fucking balls or quit mopping...which ever's first and / or probable. And then, the games can begin. Verdad or did I miss a beat somewhere?
Tried the yellow rose rye last month. Solid booze for the record.

JaD thinks I take too long to get ready. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Well... you say hr and a half... so by "woman standard time" my 3 hr assessment is quite generous!
We can go in whatever forum you, wherever it makes no matter to me. Just don't bitch out. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Hear my entreaty, O Prophet: So let it be written; so let it be done!
Tried the yellow rose rye last month. Solid booze for the record. Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
I don't get this.

Well... you say hr and a half... so by "woman standard time" my 3 hr assessment is quite generous! Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Off by about a half an hour. Like I said. Hour and a half to get ready IF I like my outfit and thirty minutes drive time in traffic even so I live in town.

Hear my entreaty, O Prophet: So let it be written; so let it be done! Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I say public. HV's doing the lying - again - in public so...But, it's not my fight. I'm just here to watch Peachez bitch out. Gawd, his post is still as funny as it was this morning. I'm all heart and kittens like for real. But, I'm gonna have to go start the Chicken Alfredo soon. That gives me the sads a bit.
Hear my entreaty, O Prophet: So let it be written; so let it be done! Originally Posted by chicagoboy
And the congregation said, "Amen."
Again.... translating from "Woman Standard time" to normal person time means at LEAST 3hrs.... candid talk with your current/past SOs will probably yield results closer to previously stated by me. 😝

Yellow Rose Rye is a brand of booze. It's pretty tasty.

You should go to their distillery. Awesome.
I didn't think so. Carry on.

And I renege my statement from earlier. You weren't the chick who fucked over the incall; that was Paulina. Got it.

You were the chick who was sending out provider face pics and arguing over the pics your pimp took.

I was mistaken.

My bad, I can admit when I'm wrong.

We can go in whatever forum you, wherever it makes no matter to me. Just don't bitch out. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus

What is wrong with you? You want to tease the masses with one of the greatest incall horror stories in Houston and then say....oops. I renege. Do you think that was a smart move? I have nothing to hide and all to tell, it's quite a funny story....in hindsight.

Let's talk about those photos too. But make sure you've got all your facts straight on that one. It'll blow up worse than your last move.
Heh. I would never deny the masses a great story. Please, do tell.

It'll give mikeinaction a reprieve.