ladies is this what you really think of us

Wooow. This was interesting to catch up on.

First, no, most of us ladies do not feel that way. But to play devil's advocate, sometimes everyone has thoughts like this about people they work with. If you're in sales, you know exactly what I mean. You get that customer that is just a complete jerk, treats you like you're the dirt that he/she walks on, and you just have to grit your teeth and smile, all while imagining horrible ways to take them down a peg. I think that's all that was happening with this girl. Her mistake was giving voice to those momentary thoughts, which probably don't encompass her feelings about her clients most of the time. One hopes.

On the issue of her basically outing herself... that was not at all a smart move on her part, and yes, it is entirely her fault that people now know her personal information. But that's not to say she deserves what she's getting with people harassing her on her personal social media accounts. Just because she screwed up and outed herself does not give anyone carte blanche to go messing with her. THAT is entirely their fault. You don't blame the victim for being victimized. The most you can do is show the victim how they might have avoided the situation in the first place by being a bit more cautious. Whether or not she has a good attitude about things is irrelevant. She doesn't deserve to be messed with in her personal life.

That aside, her threats against another member, however vague, are entirely out of line and relevant. That is not at all okay and shame on her for it. There is no excuse to go threatening harm against someone you're arguing with online.
just Gorgeous! You gotta come to Buffalo!
I know what it feels like to get ganged up on, as does someone else here I know and love, and it's no fun for most people. When you feel like you're getting backed into a corner and bullied, instinctually, you fight back. BUT...

She helped to bury herself, as already described by others. And to threaten another member the way she did is inexcusable.

So while I can't empathize with her to a point, most of the fall was on her.
She fucked with me through PM as well as on the forum.
The things she said in a PM to me were uncalled for.
I have thick skin and she dared me to find her. She would have her boys come get me.

That was said to me before and I met pimp boy. It didn't end well for him then and it wouldn't for her now.
She wanted to play big girl games and she lost.

I got shit for it but even if banned it would have been worth it.
People want to push and go into real life I will do the same thing.

She just wasn't good at hiding...
She fucked with me through PM as well as on the forum.
The things she said in a PM to me were uncalled for.
I have thick skin and she dared me to find her. She would have her boys come get me.

That was said to me before and I met pimp boy. It didn't end well for him then and it wouldn't for her now.
She wanted to play big girl games and she lost.

I got shit for it but even if banned it would have been worth it.
People want to push and go into real life I will do the same thing.

She just wasn't good at hiding... Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Holy shit Gy6. No one needs that kind of bullshit.
Wooow. This was interesting to catch up on.

First, no, most of us ladies do not feel that way. But to play devil's advocate, sometimes everyone has thoughts like this about people they work with. If you're in sales, you know exactly what I mean. You get that customer that is just a complete jerk, treats you like you're the dirt that he/she walks on, and you just have to grit your teeth and smile, all while imagining horrible ways to take them down a peg. I think that's all that was happening with this girl. Her mistake was giving voice to those momentary thoughts, which probably don't encompass her feelings about her clients most of the time. One hopes.

On the issue of her basically outing herself... that was not at all a smart move on her part, and yes, it is entirely her fault that people now know her personal information. But that's not to say she deserves what she's getting with people harassing her on her personal social media accounts. Just because she screwed up and outed herself does not give anyone carte blanche to go messing with her. THAT is entirely their fault. You don't blame the victim for being victimized. The most you can do is show the victim how they might have avoided the situation in the first place by being a bit more cautious. Whether or not she has a good attitude about things is irrelevant. She doesn't deserve to be messed with in her personal life.

That aside, her threats against another member, however vague, are entirely out of line and relevant. That is not at all okay and shame on her for it. There is no excuse to go threatening harm against someone you're arguing with online. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
I didn't get past Wooow! Pictures just too distracting! Pleeeease(on knees groveling)travel to upset! Recent consensus is that we are a bunch of retarded fucktards. We are not. We are for the most part respectful and generous gentlemen that know how to treat beautiful women like yourself.
I didn't get past Wooow! Pictures just too distracting! Pleeeease(on knees groveling)travel to upset! Recent consensus is that we are a bunch of cheap retarded fucktards. We are not. (okay, we are) Originally Posted by generalbob
fify

But....
generalbob, you are a shoo in for prez of the Upset Chamber of Commerce....
It didn't end well for him. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Since it's mentioned numerous times mind me axin if you hurted his feelins or somethin?.

Every so often a homie gonna break in the wrong rec room I'd suppose whew
fify

But....
generalbob, you are a shoo in for prez of the Upset Chamber of Commerce.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
When I run for office it will be on the "bring attractive hookers to NY" platform.
When I run for office it will be on the "bring attractive hookers to NY" platform. Originally Posted by generalbob
if you get Miss Caroline to upset ny you have my vote.
When I run for office it will be on the "bring attractive hookers to NY" platform. Originally Posted by generalbob
why that

...ya donts ...like the mares the ol cucks be passin ...round
Since it's mentioned numerous times mind me axin if you hurted his feelins or somethin?.

Every so often a homie gonna break in the wrong rec room I'd suppose whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
I called his mother a bitch and he got upset.
Some amongst us have been disciplined in ancient tradition whew

if you get Miss Caroline to upset ny you have my vote. Originally Posted by Justin Heranus

Ever heard of: "The Rent is Too Damn High" candidate????
No, you cannot. But, neither can the retard that discusses the fact that you outed yourself.

The whore posted a name for you fucktards to look up to see who she is. She further posted a number where you can text her. The whore chose for that open link to be your source of information to see her,, instead of getting verified and having a showcase. She did not send you to a site where she is called flygirllips. She posted the name and left the rest up to you.

Now, a few of you want us to ban a fucktard for discussing that information that SHE led all of you to.

elg is right. There is nothing funny about any of this. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Well ladies, guess you now know what the eccie elite think of you. Here we have an eccie elitist, who casually refers to you as "whore", guess you know what kind of respect you can expect when you need it.