"Do Not See" list

Ha! this is the second time MM believed Wulf to be a male..

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Hey funny guy....I realize everything is not as it seems. Might as well add to Muck if one can not get others to clean it up. I like to play with the opposite sex in all kinda ways, even if I prefer one particular type of play over another, ya know..... Just as mention of DNS lists, It's a show, nothing more, nothing less.
  • !VI!
  • 08-20-2015, 10:15 AM
Hey funny guy....I realize everything is not as it seems. Might as well add to Muck if one can not get others to clean it up. I like to play with the opposite sex in all kinda ways, even if I prefer one particular type of play over another, ya know..... Just as mention of DNS lists, It's a show, nothing more, nothing less. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
wait lol she think's i'm a guy?

aw, that actually makes me a little sad... i may like guys and girls, but i'm almost positive i'm a female

yup just checked it's a vagina

and technically we all start as "female" so that's a think also

yup positive
^^^nice body^^^
  • !VI!
  • 08-20-2015, 10:37 AM
^^^nice body^^^ Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
i work hard for it,

my god i saw this sexy super fit lass at babydolls yesterday, she has one of the best bodies i've ever seen
Now this was entertaining!
  • !VI!
  • 08-20-2015, 11:19 AM
Now this was entertaining! Originally Posted by Ms.Busty_Nina
if would be more so if there was relevance

on that not back on the thread topic...

the DNS is easy yo get put on if you are just a jerk in general, but in reality it should be a pretty simple thing...

honestly

we are engaging in a simple act of time... let's at least make it worth it...

no drama, no bullshit, no bad vibes

just nitty gritty, bad ot the bone hot sex... simple
if would be more so if there was relevance

on that not back on the thread topic...

the DNS is easy yo get put on if you are just a jerk in general, but in reality it should be a pretty simple thing...

honestly

we are engaging in a simple act of time... let's at least make it worth it...

no drama, no bullshit, no bad vibes

just nitty gritty, bad ot the bone hot sex... simple Originally Posted by !VI!
Hey I'm on your team! I like how strong you are. U dont take crap at all. Back to the DNS list, I think that should be a private matter. No need for bashing. Totally unnecessary. Just move on...

P.s. V that pic is H-O-T
Bad to the bone sex......VI, you are definately on to something good there. When two people come together and have amazing steamy bad to the quivering bone sex......it's just a good thing.

And, that picture you posted above definately got a double take.
  • !VI!
  • 08-20-2015, 12:09 PM
Hey I'm on your team! I like how strong you are. U dont take crap at all. Back to the DNS list, I think that should be a private matter. No need for bashing. Totally unnecessary. Just move on...

P.s. V that pic is H-O-T Originally Posted by Ms.Busty_Nina
hat i don't get if someone does not want to see you... why in the blue blazes would you keep trying,

just let it go, avoid bad experience

Bad to the bone sex......VI, you are definately on to something good there. When two people come together and have amazing steamy bad to the quivering bone sex......it's just a good thing.

And, that picture you posted above definately got a double take. Originally Posted by Invisible1
thank you
if we really want drama, how about a "would not see ever again!" list.

you would not make that list, not by a long shot! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
This guy makes my day very sweet guy see if we had more of these this site would be so much better
Back on topic, I think Blowmypop23 has presented himself as an excellent example of how to get on many provider's DNS List after rejoining eccie for only a week or so. Rude, harassing, juvenile, immature, provoking, bullying and being a general ass type of behaviors are only some of the personality traits that, I would think, most providers screen for and actively try to avoid.

Perhaps being a general ass is why Mr Blowmypop23 has only one (possibly fake) review at an amp. Yup, even a jerk-of-an-ass hole can get some type of basic service at an amp. What those amp girls must have to put up with sometimes, I can only imagine.

PS: I hope Blowmypop23 got a nice number of points for his multiple harassing posts targeting VI for no apparent good reason except to demean, harass and provoke a verified provider. Originally Posted by Invisible1
+1
I really think Blownmypop23 just has a crush on VI and is one of those immature school kids who do not know how to interact with beautiful girls and because of that he simply reverts to bullying, name calling and teasing her to no end, hoping she will notice him and eventually give him some. I have never seen that tactic work but some just don't know how to be a gentleman towards women.

VI that was indeed a very hot pic...it is right up there with your Avengers Black Widow pic...yummy!

Ummmm...was it something I said?

Gentlemen....don't believe everything you see, either here or in magical non-existent private areas.

Someone's trying to tell you something and all ya gotta do.....is listen.

I love MEN! Not a man hater as suggested by some of the more arrogant here, just trying to protect my business and cut down on all the violence I am seeing because of all those playing, yet not paying attention to what's really going on. It's my business, but it's your Hobby. Either please do something yourselves, or I and maybe other ladies will. What did everyone think all of this was about? Seriously?! I been around a minute or two. I don't wanna wallow in this muck, but I can and will. Not just for me, but for the other ladies as well. Don't fall for all this cheaper is better or as great and ladies, don't let them pressure you into RIGHT NOW appointments with NO screening, use your own judgement and remember, we kinda need to stick to our guns. Take your biz and your Hobby back.

This muck doesn't pay nearly enough.......ladies give yourselves a raise....it's on me. LOL Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen

I've been reading these responses I am crying here oh the entertainment... !V! Don't worry what people say. I sure in the hell don't I'm not going to lose sleep over this shit I'm going to find someone here to bang my brains out cause that's why I am here and then go home in my warm bed a snore my little ass off until the next day I feel like I'm horny l. People let's fuck and be merry.
  • BLM69
  • 08-20-2015, 05:04 PM
wait lol she think's i'm a guy?

aw, that actually makes me a little sad... i may like guys and girls, but i'm almost positive i'm a female

yup just checked it's a vagina

and technically we all start as "female" so that's a think also

yup positive Originally Posted by !VI!
I need to see the pussy or you're lying
Enter stage right: I'd like to thank ECCIE for this site and the chance to peddle my "wares" here. I would also like to thank the Moderators here in Dallas and throughout the board. The job you volunteer for is thankless. I completely understand. I've volunteered on many occasions, but mostly for causes that aid those in need of people who have compassion and understand their need when struggling. Just as you guys, we do not judge them, take advantage of the situation for our own gain, but rather really have the desire to help others in our community who struggle. We always try to ensure they know and understand, they are NOT alone in their struggle to keep things on track. I understand that each of you must deal with issues many of us are not aware of or would even have the intelligence to comprehend. Service to others is an HONOR, or at least that is how I understand it and feel it should be. So yes, THANK YOU! I am more grateful than you know and I should show my gratitude more often. I apologize for that.

DNS lists are non-existent, gentlemen. They are but a myth ladies use to keep boorish gents from getting too rowdy on the board, when our attentive moderators are busy taking care of us and the gentlemen participants, elsewhere. We try to help them, just as they are always helping each of us. And that's as it should be. Our veiled threats and warnings of DNS lists work at times, and at others, they are simply a little late and turn into what is seen as, epic fails, when given by those who are a day late and a dollar short, so to speak.

Sorry ladies, now they know......my apologies, but I would never want the gents to actually feel threatened, as many times we are by some. The well known and respected ladies who are also, the affirmed by many, as Hot and Tasty, Tried and True professional business owners here, and who truly love what they do. We understand what it is we must do to protect each other and our clients or even perspective clients. So, that is exactly what we do, and as it should be. No harm intended by our veiled innuendos or threats even, to place anyone on a DNS list. That's just silly and my apologies.

Dude, that's just nonsense. I wouldn't want to hurt my pretty little clueless brain, trying to keep up with ensuring the gentlemen do not perpetuate the olden days, when men intimidated, bullied, and even seriously hurt harlots such as myself, because I might miss something important and yet another lady could be hurt or threatened, ya know?. Besides, the laws governing such, boggle the mind and men are much smarter about such things. Me, I'm a tasty treat, so I don't need to think too much. I completely trust that men have my best interest at heart, right along with all the other ladies here, not to mention the interest of the site they are generously provided, so they can peruse more safely, in search of ladies who would provide the type of service it is they have yet to experience, is no longer available to them, or simply because they want to.

Please stay on topic, sir. The Moderator sounded very serious about doing something about males, such as yourself, and of course the ladies, who stray off topic. I wouldn't push my luck if I were you. But hey, I'm not a dude, dude. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
I could be wrong but I think the lady mods only moderate the ladies. I don't remember ever seeing one post like the dude mods.

i work hard for it,

my god i saw this sexy super fit lass at babydolls yesterday, she has one of the best bodies i've ever seen Originally Posted by !VI!
That's funny because I was there and I thought I saw you and now that I see that pic I'm almost positive.

+1
I really think Blownmypop23 just has a crush on VI and is one of those immature school kids who do not know how to interact with beautiful girls and because of that he simply reverts to bullying, name calling and teasing her to no end, hoping she will notice him and eventually give him some. I have never seen that tactic work but some just don't know how to be a gentleman towards women.

VI that was indeed a very hot pic...it is right up there with your Avengers Black Widow pic...yummy! Originally Posted by goofy11
We are done with that, don't come in at the end trying to suck up and say something. We have all been asked to stay on topic so let's play nice.

And just to answer that would be a no because just like for you she is the price of admission. I would try to screen and book if that was the case. I have been married for a long time and haven't been single since hs basically (not married to hs girlfriend, just saying always in a relationship) so no intimidation talking to ladies.
I've been reading these responses I am crying here oh the entertainment... !V! Don't worry what people say. I sure in the hell don't I'm not going to lose sleep over this shit I'm going to find someone here to bang my brains out cause that's why I am here and then go home in my warm bed a snore my little ass off until the next day I feel like I'm horny l. People let's fuck and be merry. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
One smart hooker who deserves every inch of dick! Great post!