ADIOS, AMERICA.............

My "idiocy"?

Don't make me laugh. It's your inability to follow an argument, back up any of your drivel with actual verifiable evidence and your rampant use of non-sequitur that makes this argument a foregone conclusion.

You can use a lot of words to say absolutely nothing. It's like watching a child pretending to be a grown-up. Originally Posted by shanm
The only point or argument I made was that liberalism is humorless (oh beside you're idiotic), which point you agreed with, at least in part, and I'm a child? You can't even follow your own statements

All the while you jump at any mistyping as a child would do, while trying to draw me into some " non sequitur " of which comedian is funnier, to which I declined. I suppose that drew your displayed petulance
The only point or argument I made was that liberalism is humorless (oh beside you're idiotic), which point you agreed with, at least in part, and I'm a child? You can't even follow your own statements

All the while you jump at any mistyping as a child would do, while trying to draw me into some " non sequitur " of which comedian is funnier, to which I declined. I suppose that drew your displayed petulance Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You're right about one thing; it is generally children and idiots who constantly have errors in syntax and spelling. You need a comma to make it say what you want it to say.
You're right about one thing; it is generally children and idiots who constantly have errors in syntax and spelling. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Then that makes you an idiot child. You even mangle proper grammar in the same sentence while trying to call someone else illiterate.

Who says libtards are humorless? They're a barrel of laughs without even knowing it.

You're illiteracy is rearing its ugly head again. Originally Posted by WombRaider
He's not funny... and, old enough that you need metamucil to ward off the whiskey shits. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You'll forgive me if I don't take seriously the comments of someone who whacks off to Nancy Pelosi's breasts.
You'll forgive me if I don't take seriously the comments of someone who whacks off to Nancy Pelosi's breasts. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Did I say I whacked off to them? Or is that the little movie that's playing in your head while YOU whack off?

PS - love her or hate her, she's got huge cans. You can't deny that. You never banged a woman you didn't particularly care for but for some reason she liked you? Makes for hot sex.
Then that makes you an idiot child. You even mangle proper grammar in the same sentence while trying to call someone else illiterate.

Who says libtards are humorless? They're a barrel of laughs without even knowing it. Originally Posted by lustylad
I thought you were done? Couldn't stay away, could you? I don't know what hole you've been hiding in, but make your way back there.