Provider Attire (Bonus... New Pics for Your Pleasure!!)

purple
I think this is my favorite pic of you ever. So far, anyway!

Although this one is a close second for me!

Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I completely agree. WOW!!!
Excuse the shitty lighting and the 10 extra pounds. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I think these highlight your boobs really well! Probably best of any I've seen for that.
Attached Images File Type: jpg g1.jpg (76.5 KB, 110 views) File Type: jpg g2.jpg (76.2 KB, 110 views)
They do and I finally get to suck on them tomorrow heheh
They do and I finally get to suck on them tomorrow heheh Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1

i'm not gonna survive this weekend even being stuck at home
I think these highlight your boobs really well! Probably best of any I've seen for that. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Thank you, Spanky!

They do and I finally get to suck on them tomorrow heheh Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
Yes, you do! Can’t wait!! *happy dance*

i'm not gonna survive this weekend even being stuck at home Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Anticipation is always the best foreplay!
Is this a wonderful thread or what???
i'm not gonna survive this weekend even being stuck at home Originally Posted by notequiteatroll

Aww well guess what I’m staying another day or two maybe you can get away to come play with me and ginger
Thank you, Spanky!

Anticipation is always the best foreplay! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Me either

An yes it is ginger ! I love teasing and them having to wait for it hehe one the best foreplays like you said
Is this a wonderful thread or what??? Originally Posted by SlowHand50
Yes yes jndeed it is
Aww well guess what I’m staying another day or two maybe you can get away to come play with me and ginger Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
I second that invitation!
Thank you, Spanky!

Anticipation is always the best foreplay! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Well that is if you can survive the anticipation! Sometimes I feel like jumping out my skin. Like right now!
Well that is if you can survive the anticipation! Sometimes I feel like jumping out my skin. Like right now! Originally Posted by austin88998833
Hehe
That is what we like to do an than please you lol
She just continues to amaze and I like that we get to see at least one beautiful brown eye....I am ready to look into both of them. Red is so enticing, but she will have a few more surprises!!!!

Hi Nicole... Told you we have talked Originally Posted by Coyote83462
You are soooooooo sweet!!! These big, brown eyes cannot wait to see you again very soon!! Thank you again, babe, you for the kindest compliments ever!! XOXO