Hygiene issues is a no go. Stinky pussy reviews- THN, BP Roxi and Suicide Girl

Not a stretch huh? After you RTM, send a PM or whatever you do to the mods, and then when they find out it is not the same guy with multiple handles, then what? Perhaps another allegation today? After all, it is only a wee past lunch. So either a deflection or another accusation or both will be following.

Almost forgot. So I do not get points for being off topic, stinky pussy is never a good thing and if a provider has one, the best thing to do is get up, get dressed, throw a couple of Andrew Jacksons down and leave.
Hello David.
Not a stretch huh? After you RTM, send a PM or whatever you do to the mods and then when they find out it is not the same guy with multiple handles, then what? Perhaps another allegation today? After all, it is only a wee past lunch. So either a deflection or another accusation or both will be following.

Almost forgot. So I do not get points for being off topic, stinky pussy is never a good thing and if a provider has one, the best thing to do is get up, get dressed, throw a couple of Andrew Jacksons down and leave. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Best part of fucking with you now is knowing you being fresh from a ban that you're probably high in points and have to watch what you say. Tick tick.
Hello David,
How about writing another review. You are good at that. Pretty good with a camera lens too. Perhaps you can get a close-up of some peanutbutter. Oh Boy, that would be an awesome headliner (Pics of Peanutbutter in ROS). You should do MMFs with Hobbysnob..... You two can be investigative reviewing buddies.

Who you gonna call? ......... Peanutbutter Busters!

Its just that the coed section seems too socially complex for you. You keep getting your balls slapped....... Feels kinda good dont it?
Stay on topic, this is about stinky pussy. we do not need the sniping at each other.
I do not know if their pussy is stinky but post often can bring out information, so now we louc4 a agenda, aint that a Pill kari on.
But but but ...

David is a stincky pussy too.

I mean, at the very least he embodies all of the qualities of a stincky pussy.

Who here does not physically wince when reading David's posts?

Is he not persistent even in the face of great efforts to be rid of him?

Does he not taint everything that he touches with his lingering stinck?

Is he not synonymous with the word "douch"?

If that's not stincky pussy then idk what is. And I KNOW stincky pussy.
Ok I said no sniping. Staying on topic and being a smartass will still get you points.

This is not about David and if he fits the description of a stinky pussy.
I'm afraid I'm feeling a bit angsty today, sir.
I'm afraid I'm feeling a bit angsty today, sir. Originally Posted by THN
That is ok you will get past that, but how does your pussy smell today?
Does it have the smell of a nice fromage? Will it pair well with a white wine? Pinot Grigio?

A young lady that I used to see would stick her finger in and then taste it, If it tasted off she would know before I ever got a whiff, plus it was sexy as fuck to watch her.
Ohhhhh...... Stinky Pussy!
Cant write on topic.
Cant write off topic.

Namssa slapped my balls. They are kinda purple and tingly now. Only thing worse than a hard slap to the balls is a stinky pussy with an itchy RTM button finger.

Hmmm..... Soooooo...... Is stinky pussy curable? Or are just some types of stinky pussies stuck with being stinky the rest of their life?

Namssa, if she tasted her finger and it tasted off..... Then what?
Ohhhhh...... Stinky pussy!
Cant write on topic.
Cant write off topic.

Namssa slapped my balls. They are kinda purple and tingly now. Only thing worse than a hard slap to the balls is a stinky pussy with an itchy RTM button finger.

Hmmm..... Soooooo...... Is stinky pussy curable? Or are just some types of stinky pussies stuck with being stinky the rest of their life? Originally Posted by Invisible1
Good question. But I think I will use the Artist advise. Tell the hooker stick ur finger in ur hole then lick it. Have not heard that one. Thanks Artist.
  • snarl
  • 05-26-2016, 02:20 PM
Y'all keep missing the fucking point. There's no C in the word stinky.

Wait. No. That's A point, but not MY point. Where'd my point go?

Oh yeah.

A reviewer, many years ago, said a provider had a case of bad breath downstairs. How many reviews said her clam smelled bad? One? The OP posts links for THREE different providers, over THREE different years, and then has the balls to say, "Stincky (sic) pussy is NOT YMMV"

Bullshit. I've smelled the crotch funk. But in my case, other reviewers had said the same thing. Like, multiple times. "Hey, this bitch got a rank stank from the hole where I put my crank." And like an idiot, I went there, faked an O, got the fuck out, and took a Silkwood shower.

In the cases provided by OP, no supporting evidence was presented. ONE reviewer. ONE TIME. Said, "The provider's pussy stank."

Now, I've pointed out that vag odor varies from day to day, and from provider to provider, and that many providers wash the natural odor out (to the detriment of their health), and that some hobbyists are about as sharp as a sack of wet mice when it comes to female anatomy. Face it, without an illustrated guide, they wouldn't be able to find the clit.

Let's pull Occam's Razor out, shall we?
Case A: THN has a gross smelling vag. But only ONE reviewer has pointed it out. EVERY OTHER REVIEWER has skipped over the part where her fuck-hole smells like the ass end of a rendering plant overflowed into the adjacent sewage treatment plant and then killed a bunch of fish which were then left to rot in the sun.
Case B: ONE reviewer, dumb from going down on high mileage BP sluts who have to douche every 2 hours to keep their vag from devouring them and thus have NO natural musk in the demon pits they keep between their legs goes to THN and complains that she has a stink because her honey pot actually smells like arousal and not Summer's Eve.

Occam's Razor says the simplest explanation is most likely true, and case B is the simplest.

Sounds pretty YMMV to me. I mean, supporting evidence consists of various retards chiming in with "YEAH! I've smelled her pussy and it stinks!" but no review to back up their claims that they've even seen her. I mean, I guess you think you're doing the rest of the community a favor by letting us know, but wouldn't the proper forum for that be in a review?

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a few retards to cut with this handy razor my pal Occam gave me.
A young lady that I used to see would stick her finger in and then taste it, If it tasted off she would know before I ever got a whiff, plus it was sexy as fuck to watch her. Originally Posted by Namssa
That's funny. I do the smell test at every session like that.

I totally smell my own pussy all the time. It sucks I have to wash my hands so much at work.

I also love the smell of bleu cheese.

Snarl, you might have to come give my pussy the smell test sometime and report back. You, sir, are a worldly connoisseur of proper pussy aromas. I would love to have your input (sort of speak).
Ok I said no sniping. Staying on topic and being a smartass will still get you points.

This is not about David and if he fits the description of a stinky pussy. Originally Posted by Namssa
Well, umm, never mind.
I call BS at least on one, have been with THN and she was awesome, no SP, was down there quite awhile and really the last pussy I exploded in during hobbying(covered of course), I prefer CIMbut she was fing the shit out of me and let go

Hygiene is important but THN has no issue I am aware of and FYI Hi Jamie