Obaminable's War on Cops Continues in Dallas

Lame Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
ekim always is.
How many people did it take to count the money from your piggy bank? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Sometimes it is better if you just don't post.
ekim always is. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Sometimes it is better if you just don't post. Originally Posted by LexusLover
But then idiots like you two would not have anyone to make your stupid replies too.
But then idiots like you two would not have anyone to make your stupid replies too. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Does it make you feel intellectually superior to use big words like "idiot" and "stupid"?
Does it make you feel intellectually superior to use big words like "idiot" and "stupid"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Does it hurt your little feelings?
Does it hurt your little feelings? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It doesn't concern me when you use big words like "idiot" and "stupid," ....

.... it is sad that it makes you feel intellectually superior when you do.

It's almost like you have a "little man syndrome" ... and need to talk shit!
That no good sorry ass faggot in chief should go to Chicago and give that fucking gun control bullshit speech.
He is worse than despicable.
Using the death of these police officers killed by one of "his People" as a platform for gun control rather than racial unity is as shitty as it comes.
He caused all of this shit with his divisiveness and has done it since day one.
Go back to Chicago faggot.
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You post that shit like you're proud to be at 'only' 82% for white on white killing.
You post that shit like you're proud to be at 'only' 82% for white on white killing. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
But da Dindu Nuffins won the poll wit 90% ! How dat be fo dem " Blackliesmadda " folk !
Not only did he fucking talk shit, he talked shit about the policemen.
He is the lowest of low.
What a sorry cocksucking son of a bitch.
It doesn't concern me when you use big words like "idiot" and "stupid," ....

.... it is sad that it makes you feel intellectually superior when you do.

It's almost like you have a "little man syndrome" ... and need to talk shit! Originally Posted by LexusLover
If you think they are big words, then there is one of your problems lexie. Second if it is none of your concern, quit replying.

You post that shit like you're proud to be at 'only' 82% for white on white killing. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
It's less than 90%, jackass. Be proud!!! Plus, those FBI statistics reveal that the basis for your racist bullshit agenda against cops is a complete and utter lie. Further, the FBI stats show that blacks are responsible for nearly 50% of the homicides in this nation, whereas they only constitute some 13% of the population, you blathering asshole. Hence, looking at the data, an intelligent individual can see that blacks are disproportionately involved in crimes, and that, you blithering, racist jackass, is the real reason blacks are involved in a greater number of incidents with the police, and not the lies you and your ilk disseminate to hide the criminality.
https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemoc...8118032281249/

Care to trade places with the Creed man, I B Spankering!?!

Or any of you race baiting, n-hating yahoos??
https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemoc...8118032281249/

Care to trade places with the Creed man, I B Spankering!?!

Or any of you race baiting, n-hating yahoos?? Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Just some more of your lib-retard blather, jackass. The FBI deals in facts, not touchy-feely, lib-retard propaganda, Rancid Crap.

Just some more of your lib-retard blather, jackass. The FBI deals in facts, not touchy-feely, lib-retard propaganda, Rancid Crap.

] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Facts? Really? Why didn't they bring charges against Hillary?