In regards to the yes “shoulda been no review”

• CD3
  • 03-30-2018, 06:24 PM
We'll just call it what it was and get this rebuttal threAD done. It's a NO review.... Originally Posted by BLM69

Oh you again? Ol Same ol shit dog just a different day looking ass...we get it dude. Blah blah trick blAh blah hoe blah blah

Hey Tinman go ahead and add this chode to the deflecting category along with b-abe.
  • BLM69
  • 03-30-2018, 06:44 PM
Oh you again? Ol Same ol shit dog just a different day looking ass...we get it dude. Blah blah trick blAh blah hoe blah blah

. Originally Posted by CD3
English please, already let you know I don't understand BSC
OP -

with yet another "no" review added to your profile, will you now opt for reduced session rates?

or will you choose to simply retire instead?
Over/ under on the number of RTM bitch abe has made on this thread. ~190 posts, 10% rate? Lets call it 20. I pick over.
OP -

with yet another "no" review added to your profile, will you now opt for reduced session rates?

or will you choose to simply retire instead? Originally Posted by honest_abe
Why would someone reduce their rates or retire over a "no"? Hell, there are ladies here with over 200 reviews... and about 5% of them are "No" reviews...
OP -

or will you choose to simply retire instead? Originally Posted by honest_abe
Curious, why are you not asking Tara or others with multiple no reviews why they are not retiring?
Curious, why are you not asking Tara or others with multiple no reviews why they are not retiring? Originally Posted by Boltfan
Blah blah blah
Why would someone reduce their rates or retire over a "no"? Hell, there are ladies here with over 200 reviews... and about 5% of them are "No" reviews... Originally Posted by Grace Preston
well.. she hasn't advertised since the subject review..

i feel it's a very valid question..

OP??
well.. she hasn't advertised since the subject review..

i feel it's a very valid question..

OP?? Originally Posted by honest_abe
She advertised this morning.....
ahhhhh.. i overlooked that..

OP -

will you be offering other/additional services then?

(you know what i mean)
Blah blah blah Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I know logic escapes you, but sit back and watch instead of acting a fool. Unless you are shooting for the under for your next ban? You are the perfect example of someone who has far more yes than no reviews and has no interest in retiring. Why is he singling out CD3 when there are so many others with mainly yes sprinkled with a few no, you being the most famous example.
  • BLM69
  • 03-30-2018, 08:47 PM
Curious, why are you not asking Tara or others with multiple no reviews why they are not retiring? Originally Posted by Boltfan
She's a unicorn, she's been 33 for over 10 years and has perfected her HJ sessions over the last 20 + years of providing
I know logic escapes you, but sit back and watch instead of acting a fool. Unless you are shooting for the under for your next ban? You are the perfect example of someone who has far more yes than no reviews and has no interest in retiring. Why is he singling out CD3 when there are so many others with mainly yes sprinkled with a few no, you being the most famous example. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Blah blah blah
She's a unicorn, she's been 33 for over 10 years and has perfected her HJ sessions over the last 20 + years of providing Originally Posted by BLM69
Unicorns are so pretty
Unicorns are so pretty Originally Posted by Tara Evans
For once we agree