At last! A way to get rid of IBHankering...

Naw, you're living vicariously through those posts... And especially the portraits of you, you shit swallowing freak.

I wouldn't dare out thathotnurse and Hating Kayla in the same category. One is sweet and seems to be interested in political discourse. The other has expressed her support of genocide and hatred.

You, on the other hand, are a bigger bitch than all the whookers on the board, Corpy...combined.

Quit back pedaling. You insulted and interrogated a new member who never spoke one cross word to you or about you. You were rude, unwelcoming and aggressive.

I'd suggest you STFU before you make ANOTHER blunder of bluster and create a whole new strata of "admirers!"

what an asshole! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Those are your pictures, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. If there's a problem with said picture, it's because of YOU, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Nope, Corpy. You showed what a woman hating faggot you are. I'm sure thathotnurse knows who the asshole is here.

Keep back pedaling.

You're despicable.

I guess you only pay attention to African american submissives who wanna call you Massa Overseer.

What a sick fuck you are!

And you DARE call ANYBODY racist, Silence of the Lambs?
Nope, Corpy. You showed what a woman hating faggot you are. I'm sure thathotnurse knows who the asshole is here.

Keep back pedaling.

You're despicable.

I guess you only pay attention to African american submissives who wanna call you Massa Overseer.

What a sick fuck you are!

And you DARE call ANYBODY racist, Silence of the Lambs? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nothing offensive was posted, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, unlike your sexist remarks you direct at LK. If there's a problem with said picture, it's because of YOU, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
No sir, Massa overseer. Thathotnurse posted innocuously and you shit all over her.

Do I need to post the link? Unlike you, I have no problem bAcking up my claims with evidence, you sick, white woman hating racist!
No sir, Massa overseer. Thathotnurse posted innocuously and you shit all over her.

Do I need to post the link? Unlike you, I have no problem bAcking up my claims with evidence, you sick, white woman hating racist! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Nothing offensive was posted, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, unlike the sexist remarks you direct at LK. If there's a problem with said picture, then that's wholly on YOU, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
so you posted the same thing AGAIN!!!! Like the BROKEN RECORD you are, you racist, deep throating fuck doll!

and a liar.

I know you'll never admit you were rude and disrespectful to thathotnurse...

That's because she isn't willing to play Plantation Overseer with you.

You're disgusting. and a BROKEN FAG RECORD!
so you posted the same thing AGAIN!!!! Like the BROKEN RECORD Youmare, you racist, deep throating fuck doll!

and a liar.

I know you'll never admit you were rude and disrespectful to thathotnurse...

That's because she isn't willing to play Plantation Overseer with you.

You're disgusting. and a BROKEN FAG RECORD! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a liar, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. There was nothing offensive posted by IBH, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, unlike the sexist remarks you direct at LK. If there's a problem with said picture, then that's wholly on YOU, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Do you guys live in the same city?? If so may I suggest a good ol'fashion street fight. Winner takes all.

If not....I got nothin'

Edit: I mean, if Nelson Mandela and George W. Bush can find some common ground to build on, surely all is not lost with you two, right?
He's a charlatan and a pervert.

I'm glad you've got thicker skin than he has.

at least you helped us wake the sleeping dipshit...
You put the lady on the spot and demanded she answer your ridiculous accusations.

Everybody can judge for themselves.

You HATE white women!

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=162
He's a charlatan and a pervert.

I'm glad you've got thicker skin than he has.

at least you helped us wake the sleeping dipshit... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That "honor" belongs to you, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!
still haven't apologized to the white lady, have you?

are you capable of penitence, pervert?
still haven't apologized to the white lady, have you?

are you capable of penitence, pervert? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the one that needs to do the apologizing for the disgusting pictures you posted, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard.
You're a broken record, a charlatan, a liar and a racist.

Is there anyone who will vouch for you, Corpy?

I don't think so.

Like the others, this conversation is all about YOU being a horrible person. Not someone who is wrong in his debates. Not someone who posts false information. Not someone who even posts fake reviews. But a HORRIBLE FUCKING HUMAN BEING.

Let's see who stands up for your morality, sick fuck!
You're a broken record, a charlatan, a liar and a racist.

Is there anyone who will vouch for you, Corpy?

I don't think so.

Like the others, this conversation is all about YOU being a horrible person. Not someone who is wrong in his debates. Not someone who posts false information. Not someone who even posts fake reviews. But a HORRIBLE FUCKING HUMAN BEING.

Let's see who stands up for your morality, sick fuck! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's 34 times now you've made that post, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

broken record Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
broken record ... broken record Originally Posted by Yssup Rider