Natalia Mori

You only say that because you walked in with a pocket full of money & was turned down and had to walk back out with a pocket full of money..

You do this all the time you talk all nice and shit about things and when you get turned down you start talking shit.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Nope, don't put makeup on and don yourself in a man's outfit and see for yourself.

Do I ever really talk nice about anyone or anything? If I do, it's usually justified or I am telling the truth. Everyone complements after he or she gets something. That's human nature. You are still butt hurt that you got shitted on after your were banned. You didn't expect the lack of fanfare, did you? You just got to suck it up; like you say Houston is not the place for the weak.
Nope, don't put makeup on and don yourself in a man's outfit and see for yourself.

Do I ever really talk nice about anyone or anything? If I do, it's usually justified or I am telling the truth. Everyone complements after he or she gets something. That's human nature. You are still butt hurt that you got shitted on after your were banned. You didn't expect the lack of fanfare, did you? You just got to suck it up; like you say Houston is not the place for the weak. Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
I know of no man's outfit that would hide DM'S pretty and extremely ample titties.
Go back from whence you came.

Do I ever really talk nice about anyone or anything? If I do, it's usually justified or I am telling the truth. Everyone complements after he or she gets something. That's human nature. You are still butt hurt that you got shitted on after your were banned. You didn't expect the lack of fanfare, did you? You just got to suck it up; like you say Houston is not the place for the weak. Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
I got shifted on after my ban

No I got you banned after I came back from my ban remember

I know of no man's outfit that would hide DM'S pretty and extremely ample titties.
Go back from whence you came. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Go back from whence you came. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
She is a big girl though. She could pull off a lumberjack look if she would wear fake mustache and beard.

I got shifted on after my ban

No I got you banned after I came back from my ban remember

Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
It's more like I got myself banned. Get the story straight. You use the same material. It's boring.
She is a big girl though. She could pull off a lumberjack look if she would wear fake mustache and beard.

Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
Says the guy who begged for an appointment more than once...
It's more like I got myself banned. Get the story straight. You use the same material. It's boring. Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
if you say so but I got you there for harassment the first time under FT then you got yourself banned under WW...
Says the guy who begged for an appointment more than once... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
To get a strong reaction. You didn't disappoint.

if you say so but I got you there for harassment the first time under FT then you got yourself banned under WW... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I got myself banned for both handles. Again get your story straight. You are a bore.
To get a strong reaction. You didn't disappoint.

whatever you say
whatever you say Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
But then again you spend most of your time with strippers that fit the bill and getting turned down by them because you can't add more zeros to your measly twenty.
How do you know how I spend most of my time? Are you following me around trying to figure out how the "game" is supposed to be played?

Are you liking your own posts with all 3 of your current handles?

Not exactly. Do you realize how many spas there are in Houston? And how many new ones are popping up? The top ones are going to either implode or explode. They are horribly run. Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
It's a good thing for you because most of the existing ones already know about you.
You jealous? Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
what for LPMOW ?
Attached Images File Type: jpg So_Jealous_by_xbooshbabyx.jpg (194.0 KB, 126 views)
  • N.M.
  • 02-11-2016, 04:47 PM
^ LAME dude, LAME multiple personalities/handles, LAME response.... Why am I not surprised......