Once again this BS goes on T.T

You forgot the intermezzo on musicals. Originally Posted by Stanfeld

Intermezzo is a sleep medicine now. Same chemical as Ambien.

http://www.intermezzorx.com/hcp/abou...okinetics.aspx

I have also seen intermezzo used as a coffee brand.

an intermezzo (Italian pronunciation: [ˌintɛrˈmɛddzo], plural: intermezzi), in the most general sense, is a composition which fits between other musical or dramatic entities.
  • !VI!
  • 02-17-2014, 10:12 AM
Sigh...you are exhausting....

In this post and others in this thread:

http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.

do i really need to explain further then that, from many people you included

Provoke: stimulate or give rise to (a reaction or emotion, typically a strong or unwelcome one) in someone.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

again this is literally the same thing

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

which have been done MANY TIMES! but as i said it's mostly in defense

Somewhere in all of these posts you said something like if they pulled that bullshit you would "fuck them up". Seems like this rule

#7 - Threats of violence or physical harm will not be tolerated under any circumstances. There is no place for that on this board.

Threat - a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done. I never say anything i don't mean, just saying you are no exception

#8 - Misuse of our Private Messaging system will result in consequences. You are not to spam members using the PM system. You are not to send invitations to other sites using our PM system. You are not to harass others using our PM system

Harass - subject to aggressive pressure or intimidation well hell if i get in trouble for harassment, that list is huge, there are people who stalk my threads to try to get a rise. But you know, i a the one harassing people, especially with you guys consistantly texting my personal phone about eccie drama, which i will post if i ever got permission

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed Originally Posted by L.A.

oh oh oh wait i know this one

Autumn - Wulf BITCH!!!!! you've got a lot of fucking nerve calling other providers cunts and bitches!!!!! Just who the FUCK do you think you are??? It blew my mind to even see that posted!!!! You are obviously mentally ill or doing or have done too many drugs!!!! Maybe some that most of us have never even heard of!!!!! And you want to call me out? Sayin do I want to put my name in the pot? Hell fucking yes!!! You are a straight up fuckin dumbass!!! You have no fucking clue!!! If I get in trouble for this then so be it!!!!! But how dare you get on here and say shit like you've said about anyone!!!!! If anyone is the CUNT its you!!!! SO FUCKING THERE!!!!! YOU PSYCHOTIC BITCH!!!!!! Your rants make absolutely no sense!!!! I suggest you clean out your brain and then re read what you've posted!!!! You know that canines eat their own shit right????? Well I hope you get a good taste of your own!!!! BYE BYE!!!!

but you know it's ok for this to happen

so a agree with you, but let me go back and find a few of your posts your left on many of my threads, i'm pretty sure you have broken many of these rules MANY times
  • L.A.
  • 02-17-2014, 10:22 AM

oh oh oh wait i know this one

Autumn - Wulf BITCH!!!!! you've got a lot of fucking nerve calling other providers cunts and bitches!!!!! Just who the FUCK do you think you are??? It blew my mind to even see that posted!!!! You are obviously mentally ill or doing or have done too many drugs!!!! Maybe some that most of us have never even heard of!!!!! And you want to call me out? Sayin do I want to put my name in the pot? Hell fucking yes!!! You are a straight up fuckin dumbass!!! You have no fucking clue!!! If I get in trouble for this then so be it!!!!! But how dare you get on here and say shit like you've said about anyone!!!!! If anyone is the CUNT its you!!!! SO FUCKING THERE!!!!! YOU PSYCHOTIC BITCH!!!!!! Your rants make absolutely no sense!!!! I suggest you clean out your brain and then re read what you've posted!!!! You know that canines eat their own shit right????? Well I hope you get a good taste of your own!!!! BYE BYE!!!!

but you know it's ok for this to happen

so a agree with you, but let me go back and find a few of your posts your left on many of my threads, i'm pretty sure you have broken many of these rules MANY times
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Obviously Autumn was out of line and I am sure the mods are going to deal with her accordingly. Other people's posts do not give you the right to post the things you did without consequences. You have still violated many of the rules listed. That's a fact.

Feel free to look up my posts regarding you. I've likely made a mild smart-ass post here or there. Certainly nothing too inflammatory.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
  • !VI!
  • 02-17-2014, 10:25 AM
Obviously Autumn was out of line and I am sure the mods are going to deal with her accordingly. Other people's posts do not give you the right to post the things you did without consequences. You have still violated many of the rules listed. That's a fact.

Feel free to look up my posts regarding you. I've likely made a mild smart-ass post here or there. Certainly nothing too inflammatory. Originally Posted by L.A.
remember back when i was able to look at reviews and the mens section (already widely known)

i called you out back then as well, so no it was much further then mild-smart ass
an intermezzo (Italian pronunciation: [ˌintɛrˈmɛddzo], plural: intermezzi), in the most general sense, is a composition which fits between other musical or dramatic entities. Originally Posted by Stanfeld

Thanks Stanfeld,

I honestly think that the word is just chosen as a brand name for these other things because:

1. It looks cool,

2. It sounds cool and,

3. It's got a cool meaning.
Wow just wow
  • L.A.
  • 02-17-2014, 10:36 AM
remember back when i was able to look at reviews and the mens section (already widely known)

i called you out back then as well, so no it was much further then mild-smart ass Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
I don't remember you calling me out on anything. Yes I posted something about you in the men's lounge. Certainly not something worth points ESPECIALLY considering the restricted forum it was posted in.

Anything else?
How 'bout them Mets.
Sometimes when people start a thread, it's like they shit in their hands, and started clapping.
Sometimes when people start a thread, it's like they shit in their hands, and started clapping. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat

Second time you made me crack up laughing. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm actually starting to like you. LOL
i have spoken to someone who knows Jillian personally and i feel like i have been rude for no reason but what she has said and i judged her unfairly... so i am sorry about that as well Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Not sure who it was that you spoke to but thank you to both of you.

Apology accepted.
Super classy of you J.P!

You ROCK!
Super classy of you J.P!

You ROCK! Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
You rock too!
Not sure who it was that you spoke to but thank you to both of you.

Apology accepted. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
I'm getting that warm and fuzzy feeling....