Would it surprise you to know...

Heh ^^^^
No there are other posts you just haven't read them yet lol Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
you got me rolling girl Lmmfao
  • N.M.
  • 02-08-2017, 02:30 PM
Hehe
Did I hit nerve somewhere with my previous comment or what?

As you are a whore,
Shocking news, and how dare you use it against me LOL
I would have thought it obvious that you have nothing anyone needs from you outside of the use of your pussy. What other reason would anyone bother to be in your company?
Nope. And I'm sorry your misogynist and objectivizing mindset somehow lead you to think I was throwing my glorious pwussy at you boo, I clearly wasn't.
AS IF I mean, why on earth would I ever make myself go through that torture again? Btw it was also supposed to be a joke.

We like our whores around here, but please try to rise above the "Dumb Whore" level. Originally Posted by citizen44
Listen hun, I know you like to act like you're the Ghandi among all the basic and budgeting tricks and go around giving your unsolicited "advice", but with me you can save your breath, I'm very happy in the "level" that I am in life in general. Maybe you need to check and ask yourself: why does a "dumb hooker" on a SHMB get me this SALTY?

You'd have to tell me. I only care about covering my own ass, not any of yours Originally Posted by citizen44
I would expect nothing more of you.
Hehe
Did I hit nerve somewhere with my previous comment or what?

Listen hun, I know you like to act like you're the Ghandi among all the basic and budgeting tricks and go around giving your unsolicited "advice", but with me you can save your breath, I'm very happy in the "level" that I am in life in general. Maybe you need to check and ask yourself: why does a "dumb hooker" on a SHMB get me this SALTY?

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
This shit is hilarious. Look citizen 44, be honest Natalie Mori is fucking hot
Telling her all people need is use of her pussy, duh mofo where do I get a pussy at and charge someone 350 an hour. The only reason these ladies are in our company is because we are paying them, so who looks more stupid. Like give credit where it's due she is fucking hot and leave it at that. The continuous slingshots at her is beyond fucking ridiculous. Like she's hot, but if you have a hot 350 to burn in one hour I'm sure you can find equal or hotter. Move on.
Like I'm not trying to go to war with any of you keyboard cowboys because at the end of the day I'm not as smart as you'll are, but I'm able to break a piggy bank open and spend what I want on some pussy. Point being do you'll get a nut off of calling these women whores. Like really. They are providers who provide a need that you want and can't get for free. Put some Respek on their name
Maybe you need to check and ask yourself: why does a "dumb hooker" on a SHMB get me this SALTY? Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
If you thinking I'm doing anything but smiling and laughing as I type these, you would be mistaken.

By the way, I've meant to mention for a while, great call going to your current hair style. Latinas, like Asians, have beautiful natural hair. Yours now looks very pretty.
This shit is hilarious.. Originally Posted by shinepro
Your kind of an idiot and really aren't up to speed with Natalies and my history. Lol at the guys paying 350. I only had to pay 160. Suckers born every day as they say
Your kind of an idiot and really aren't up to speed with Natalies and my history. Lol at the guys paying 350. I only had to pay 160. Suckers born every day as they say Originally Posted by citizen44
Did you blast a nut by calling me an idiot. I don't fuck with guys so your opinion of me means nothing. Again , I really relish your commentary here do I'm not trying to pick a fight with you at all but you are still living in some outdated shit. Yes, you got it at 160, the same as saying milk used to cost 1.oo dollar. Well guess what she woke up and realized these mofos will pay 3 or do for my pussy and wised up. Plus she realized, fuck this cut the middle man out and keep my whole whatever. Dude give her props, everyone is trying to maximize their profits, plus she is beautiful.
Put some Respek on their name Originally Posted by shinepro
^ If you gonna put that out there at least give some color commentary. You know these white folks don't know what ya talking bout.

Put some Respek on their name Originally Posted by shinepro
Lmfao this is fucking hilarious
I'm going to say it one time and one time only. Wakeup, citizen whatever, Lexus lover. All tree of you'll put some Respek on these women names! I ain't going to say it no mo. When you say dorfy, yums, fancy, Natalie etc put some Respek on that. Are you over or are you done. Let's bounce....
Ugh.
C44 still nutting over Natalia. .
Get over it already
Ugh.
C44 still nutting over Natalia. .
Get over it already Originally Posted by SweetDulce
You making me think she pimped out ur wife or something.
  • DSK
  • 02-08-2017, 06:36 PM
^ If you gonna put that out there at least give some color commentary. You know these white folks don't know what ya talking bout.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
If he has you believin' he be black you be one clueless dumb [prohibited word]