Describe Your ATF Movie Without Naming The Title.

I just paid 5000 for your shot, now it's my shot...Johnny Doyle

Me and Johnny, we's niggas... Originally Posted by Johnsson
Husband and Wife have separated due to his duty in the US Calvary and his service in the Civil War.

Their son has flunked out of The US Military Academy at West Point.

He has joined the Army, and has been assigned to his Father's Regiment (Unknown at that time to Father or Son)

The Mother has also arrived to pay the "Ransom" (Payment made to "buy out" the Contract of a young man) enlisted in the Army.

The Son refuses his Mother's offer as his signature as well as the Commander's is required on the release document.

The Regiment makes a daring raid into Mexico to rescue a Wagon Load of children who were being transported to Fort Bliss for safety, when they were captured by the Apache.

The raid is successful, but the Father is injured by an Apache arrow to the shoulder, which he orders his Son to remove.

One of the classic films, and was made as part of a deal with the Studio to permit the Director to make the film he really wanted to make instead. Originally Posted by biomed1

Help me out Biomed, I don't know and am Interested...thx
It's a John Ford Film called Rio Grande from 1950.

Stars included in the Cast:
  • John Wayne
  • Maureen O'Hara
  • Victor McLaglen
  • Chill Wills
  • Ben Johnson
  • Harry Carey, Jr.
For those fans of Western Music, the Sons of the Pioneers appear as the Regimental Singers.

Lead Singer of the group at that time is Ken Curtis - as known for playing Festus Hagen on Gunsmoke.

John Ford wanted to make the Move "The Quite Man", but the Studio would fund the Movie unless he did another Western.

John Ford made Rio Grande in order to make "The Quiet Man".

Husband and Wife have separated due to his duty in the US Calvary and his service in the Civil War.

Their son has flunked out of The US Military Academy at West Point.

He has joined the Army, and has been assigned to his Father's Regiment (Unknown at that time to Father or Son)

The Mother has also arrived to pay the "Ransom" (Payment made to "buy out" the Contract of a young man) enlisted in the Army.

The Son refuses his Mother's offer as his signature as well as the Commander's is required on the release document.

The Regiment makes a daring raid into Mexico to rescue a Wagon Load of children who were being transported to Fort Bliss for safety, when they were captured by the Apache.

The raid is successful, but the Father is injured by an Apache arrow to the shoulder, which he orders his Son to remove.

One of the classic films, and was made as part of a deal with the Studio to permit the Director to make the film he really wanted to make instead. Originally Posted by biomed1
Help me out Biomed, I don't know and am Interested...thx
Watching it right now... thank you sir...