Ladies and Gentlemen it's time for an official poll...

You just keep right on being a compulsive liar if that's all you got. Nobody believes your shit btw. So, you just make yourself look bad.

Now, I've got much better things to do than waste my time trying to play with someone who doesn't even play fair. So you have a marvelous day. I know I will.
You do seem to have an angry tranny after you. That shits no joke. Is she mad that you didn't include her in your poll? You can always start another one.
I knew her before she started on this site. She used to stay in the apts I used to stay at. I have done a lot for her and to be a friend and she stole some jewelry from me. When I confronted her this is what I got...well, the guilty dog barks the loudest they say.

She's just mad she got caught, knows she messed up and is lashing out. Plain and simple. I left it alone and chalked it up to the game after the initial confrontation and her reaction.

Now that's it for the angry tranny story. She didn't qualify for the poll cause there is nothing royal about her shit. Just out of control temper tantrum.
You just keep right on being a compulsive liar if that's all you got. Nobody believes your shit btw. So, you just make yourself look bad.

Now, I've got much better things to do than waste my time trying to play with someone who doesn't even play fair. So you have a marvelous day. I know I will.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Please show where I'm lying - your ad states you'll do it all and have quick visits. Also see business is so good you've put your rates down to $200 again.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1820623&highlight=
Sweetie, that's called an advertising gimmick. It get's views. I get calls. Now if you want to be actually informed as to what I do and do not provide...cause right now you're just a little creampie lost at sea... I'd suggest reading my website which is and always has been the go-to reference about me.

http://viphappinessconsultant.com

Now you read that and then you will no longer have any grounds to say 99% of the shit you say about me. Or just keep right on floating around in the Sea of Obscurity if you want to. Makes no difference. People with common sense know better. Ok?
So this "gimmick" - you're not really offering quick cum dump visits?

And I don't care what any disclaimer you may have about BBFS, I know for a fact you have openly offered this in the past as you offered it to me in chat.
So this "gimmick" - you're not really offering quick cum dump visits?

And I don't care what any disclaimer you may have about BBFS, I know for a fact you have openly offered this in the past as you offered it to me in chat. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
And that is a statement coming from somebody with zero credibility as a poster.

Prove it big mouth.

For the record, it's my body, my health and my choice and I don't offer BBFS to every Tom, Dick and Harry. Have I done it before? Yes, will I do it again? Probably. Can anybody just call me up and schedule a hats off session? No. It's something that is few and far between with me.

Again, it is my choice and my preference and none of anybody else's business. I find the subject incredibly uncomfortable and the way you are treating me is despicable Eccie214.

I'll tell you what- I'm going to buy HIV and STD tests and have them here. If a guy wants BB, he can take both tests in front of me, reimburse me the costs of the tests and that is the only scenario I'd come close to entertaining as far as BBFS goes. If the problem is wearing a condom... I will gladly use a female condom. End of discussion.

TheEccie214 you are no gentleman. You are behaving like a total sleazebag without a shred of human decency.

I can only trust and believe that one day... it's all going to come back on you and when it does... it is not going to be pretty and it won't be pleasant. Call it karma, reaping what you sow, or that your every action has a reaction.

You're gonna learn a lesson on how it feels... the way you treat others, the way you are treating me specifically...how it feels to be lied about, discredited, to be denied justice, falsely accused, talked shit about and humiliated... all the dirty shit that you are doing to me... You know "do unto others as you'd have done unto you..." It is not a threat but is a promise and I don't have to lift a finger or even say a word... you got yours coming.

Ciao.

For the record, it's my body, my health and my choice and I don't offer BBFS to every Tom, Dick and Harry. Have I done it before? Yes, will I do it again? Probably. Can anybody just call me up and schedule a hats off session? No. It's something that is few and far between with me.

Again, it is my choice and my preference and none of anybody else's business.
[/FONT] Originally Posted by KittyLamour;105860689[FONT=Century Gothic
there it is there.......will I do it again? probably......sheeze enter at your own risk!
Gee Whiz Gosh It!! This one is still going? Wasn't the poll done already? What was it for? It lost me several pages back. My Goodness Gracious Me!
there it is there.......will I do it again? probably......sheeze enter at your own risk! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

What about stripper slides? Is that safer, I'm asking you cause you're so experienced.

Do you train your bison to do that with it's tongue? Awesome and cool. No wonder you paid $3,000.00 for it.

BTW you got a hot date with Karma coming up too, don't worry you can't miss it! If worse comes to worse though, you can always turn that 95 acres into a trailer park.

And that is a statement coming from somebody with zero credibility as a poster.

Prove it big mouth.

Again, it is my choice and my preference and none of anybody else's business. I find the subject incredibly uncomfortable and the way you are treating me is despicable Eccie214.

I'll tell you what- I'm going to buy HIV and STD tests and have them here. If a guy wants BB, he can take both tests in front of me, reimburse me the costs of the tests and that is the only scenario I'd come close to entertaining as far as BBFS goes. If the problem is wearing a condom... I will gladly use a female condom. End of discussion.

TheEccie214 you are no gentleman. You are behaving like a total sleazebag without a shred of human decency.

I can only trust and believe that one day... it's all going to come back on you and when it does... it is not going to be pretty and it won't be pleasant. Call it karma, reaping what you sow, or that your every action has a reaction.

You're gonna learn a lesson on how it feels... the way you treat others, the way you are treating me specifically...how it feels to be lied about, discredited, to be denied justice, falsely accused, talked shit about and humiliated... all the dirty shit that you are doing to me... You know "do unto others as you'd have done unto you..." It is not a threat but is a promise and I don't have to lift a finger or even say a word... you got yours coming.

Ciao.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Slowly but surely you admit to or it's proven that everything I've said about you is true Kitty. Your new bareback screening method is better than your old "are you clean? I am".

You think I'm an asshole which I can be, but I'm just making sure people are aware of what you're really about and despite your proclamations to the contrary, I don't think you like who you are either but can't or won't do anything differently to make a living. As you get older it'll just get worse and your drama train will continue full steam ahead.
Zzzzzz... Never had a problem with a tranny, until one bumped this thread. Meh
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (22.0 KB, 150 views)
My only problem with this thread is that there aren't enough douchebags to select from in the poll.

There could easily be 2-3 times as many.
Can we vote for more than 1 person? I vote for the first 3 of them.
Can we vote for more than 1 person? I vote for the first 3 of them. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
You can vote for me more than once, I got robbed not winning this thing anyway - it's under appeal.