Once again, the board is flooded with Whirlagay CAPITALIZED spam...

Why does he have to figure it out? Are you too unintelligent to spell it out, or do we need a secret Cracker Jack decoder ring to understand your blatherings?

Why are you even allowed to slobber on these threads, you shameless, yet obviously helpless, Hijacker?

Could you be more obtuse, Slobbrin?
LMAO musta hit close to home 'eh sperm breath... I like apple you keep the cow . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Do you eat your fresh cow pies with a spoon, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, or do you use your hands?

Another (forbidden topic) broached by IBIdiot, the assholiness than thou Self Righteous brother. Of course, in true IBIdiot fashion, you fucked up your own punch line. Please double check your insulting rant. Maybe you could correct it. But if anyone here understands the effects of eating shit, it would be you, so maybe I've got it wrong, White Rabbit!

Pack your bags, DOUCHNOZZLE.

Or I guess you could insult everybody with your childish, blue in the face, playground (except for that restraining order) red rover rants.

Looks like Whirlyturd is with you 100%! Good the two of you will have lots to talk about while you make your next fertilizer bomb!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hasa Diga, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Keep responding to your new name, Cock Whisperer.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your delusions from your oxygen deprived Yankee brain are becoming increasingly pronounced, it is truly a shame that a dumb-fuck Yankee asshole like you is wasting so much pure Dixie air.
Do you eat your fresh cow pies with a spoon, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, or do you use your hands?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You first shit for brains. Seeing you seem to like them so much. Fucking retard sperm breath.
You willing to expound upon your accusation of illicit drug use, IBIdiot? Or are you going to deny it.
Why Do People Hate Michelle Obama? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I do not hate Michelle Obama. I am not one who is bothered by the fact that the FLOTUS is a bright, articulate and intelligent African American Female.

For the record, I thought Laura Bush was bright, articulate and intelligent as well. It was not her fault that her husband became "The Most Unpopular (and Incompetent) President in Modern US History." http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...odern-history/

During the past 30 years, the only FLOTUS I didn't particularly care for was Nancy Reagan.
I do not hate Michelle Obama. I am not one who is bothered by the fact that the FLOTUS is a bright, articulate and intelligent African American Female.

For the record, I thought Laura Bush was bright, articulate and intelligent as well. It was not her fault that her husband became "The Most Unpopular (and Incompetent) President in Modern US History." http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...odern-history/

During the past 30 years, the only FLOTUS I didn't particularly care for was Nancy Reagan. Originally Posted by bigtex

Why Do People Hate Michelle Obama? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

During the past 30 years, the only FLOTUS I didn't particularly care for was Nancy Reagan.
You willing to expound upon your accusation of illicit drug use, IBIdiot? Or are you going to deny it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's a legitimate question dickwad. Answer it.
It's a legitimate question dickwad. Answer it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Please remember who you are dealing with. He is an Idiot.

Someone will first need to explain it to IBIdiot before he can answer.
Your delusions from your oxygen deprived Yankee brain are becoming increasingly pronounced, it is truly a shame that a dumb-fuck Yankee asshole like you is wasting so much pure Dixie air. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

NyTRAITor, will he respond to his new name? I found a video of him... He's CLUELESS.

Of course you found a video...
You first shit for brains. Seeing you seem to like them so much. Fucking retard sperm breath. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You must fancy yourself to be some hayseed version of Popeye eating your warm, *creamed spinach*, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

You willing to expound upon your accusation of illicit drug use, IBIdiot? Or are you going to deny it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Where Ekim the Inbred Chimp lives, there's nothing "illicit" about warmed-over cow paddies, and you and Ekim the Inbred Chimp can have them for less than a dime a dozen, though Ekim the Inbred Chimp is more than willing to pay his dime, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

It's a legitimate question dickwad. Answer it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You really need to take this matter up with Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Ekim the Inbred Chimp knows where the big cows go, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Ekim the Inbred Chimp would probably share with you, if you have the dime, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Please remember who you are dealing with. He is an Idiot.

Someone will first need to explain it to IBIdiot before he can answer. Originally Posted by bigtex
And BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat has just the product to help you after your meal, Ekim the Inbred Chimp and you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!

Keep wasting pure Dixie air, you retarded Yankee jackass living out your pathetic life in Dixie.
Do you deny accusing another user of illicit drug use, IBIdiot?