Help!!

Good morning everyone
Decided to pop in too.. Hopefully I'll see you all later in chat (if it works)

XOXO Savannah
For those wanting to join the few of us diehards............ http://us5.chatzy.com/43487784638185 password is eccie
Good morning, cloud!

Good morning, richie!

Gawd dammit, can't find my heart thingy!!! Love y'all bunches!
Well, dadgum...chat STILL not fixed??? Having coffee & reading the DMN on a Sat morning is just not quite the same now. What to do....?

Sigh....okay. A quick shout out to my "Fave Girl" (doubt you'll catch this but fun to do anyways).....see ya later this afternoon, baby! Nothing like having our own personal Super Bowl pre-pre-pre-game "show", right?
  • Jaci
  • 02-04-2012, 08:15 AM
Its not a GOOD MORNING its a SHITTY one without chat......
hello everyone.......Missin me some of uuuuuu's....

Jaci
Jaci , we are all missing you too!
its Fixed.. BACK TO CHAT.
Wow, I had no idea it was down. I was in chat yesterday when I was disconnected. Tried to get back in to no avail. I thought it was my computer. Had no idea it was a chat issue. Glad I found this thread.

Hiya chatters
Aaaaahhh...
So it was Emily's fault.

We still love you, Emily.
I apologize for chat being down. I think I may have posted a pic too big for the server. Now how do I post pics in here?? I guess I can use the time to surf for new pics and have a whole new bevy of beauties when chat comes back on line.
Aaaaahhh...
So it was Emily's fault.

We still love you, Emily. Originally Posted by Crossroads

Actually CR, it both Emily's and mine. We were in a doubles session and it was so damn hot, it sizzled the chat server.