Is having a relationship hard as a provider?

Cassie,
When you come to Houston I'd be happy to take you out and not be your boyfriend. Hell, I might even lower my rates for you. You sound fun.
lol I would rather go out with a fucktard over a bf any day.

And just to think I have had clients try to take me away from what I love and take care of me and marry me, sounds boring to me.
I have had one bf during my time of being a provider and it was terrible!
He was very jealous and he tried to put me on restrictions like he was okay with me meeting for a session but I better not kiss or give bjs, but being the true provider I am I did it anyway's and it costed me two black eyes and a lot of BS.
I tried other things in life, I attempted school but nothing kept my interest like being a provider. I have a passion for being a provider and I am not going to give that up to have bf that is not even guaranteed to work out. I decided I will dedicate my time to providing and I find may ways to fill in for a bf. One night stands are fun!
Clients are always willing to go out and do things with me, the rest of the time I enjoy me time a bf would just get in the way.
There is always a client that is really fun and I can joke around with and enjoy myself outside of a session, they feel super lucky and you get the companionship. Originally Posted by Cassie Blossom
If you had a bf that would do that, he had bigger issues than acceptance of you being a provider.
If you had a bf that would do that, he had bigger issues than acceptance of you being a provider. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
+1
If you had a bf that would do that, he had bigger issues than acceptance of you being a provider. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
After she received the first black eye, he should have gotten kneecapped.
Oh I should have mentioned the two black eyes happened together, I had a client text me about the great activities and loser bf got jealous but the ironic thing is right after that he went out and banged a (removed by - dh) maybe as a way of getting back at me but now he is sitting his lame ass in prison. Karma really is a bitch.
I love not having a bf!
lol I would rather go out with a fucktard over a bf any day.

And just to think I have had clients try to take me away from what I love and take care of me and marry me, sounds boring to me. Originally Posted by Cassie Blossom
Fantastic post Christle. You get more interesting with each post!
Oh I should have mentioned the two black eyes happened together, I had a client text me about the great activities and loser bf got jealous but the ironic thing is right after that he went out and banged a (removed by - dh) maybe as a way of getting back at me but now he is sitting his lame ass in prison. Karma really is a bitch.
I love not having a bf! Originally Posted by Cassie Blossom
So the guy you dated punched you in the face to give you a couple of black eyes, after reading texts off your phone detailing BCD activities, then fucked a (removed by - dh), but the issue is dating civilians?

That sounds more like bad judgement on boyfriends.

I agree with you. It sounds like you're better off not having a boyfriend to me, too.
think I could screen and request to speak to two ex gf?
Lol. That might be a good idea.

But next time. Sounds like you're good to go for now. Which is good. Don't date any more men who are capable of punching you in the face and/or fucking a (removed by - dh). That's not good. That should be a bare minimum right there.
think I could screen and request to speak to two ex gf? Originally Posted by Cassie Blossom
Or one ex-wife.

On second though...never mind.
think I could screen and request to speak to two ex gf? Originally Posted by Cassie Blossom
I guess you could just talk to my wife if you want...

Lol. That might be a good idea.

But next time. Sounds like you're good to go for now. Which is good. Don't date any more men who are capable of punching you in the face and/or fucking a (removed by - dh). That's not good. That should be a bare minimum right there. Originally Posted by proudoftexas
Nah, I think she should aim higher this time. Maybe a guy who knows how not to leave marks and only goes for (removed by - dh)(I'm just kidding. People should stick to 18 year olds).
Very few would accept it let alone understand it! Not out of those, how many do you think dipped into it a time or 2?