Cougar High LOOSES

BigTitsIdiot2016 confirms again he's a loser!
confirms again Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL THE COWARDLY IDIOT ... "CONFIRMS AGAIN" ... THAT HE'S THE WINNER!

The final poll results follow:

LLIdiot ... 8 ... 80.00%
LLIdiot ... 9 ... 90.00%
JDIdiot ... 8 ... 80.00%
COIdiot ... 7 ... 70.00%
GayReyIdiot 7 .. 70.00%
TurdyIdiot 7... 70.00%
DSKIdiot 7... 70.00%
LLephantMan is obsessed with his DOTY victory.

Glad I don't have HIM on ignore!
LLephantMan is obsessed with his DOTY victory.

Glad I don't have HIM on ignore! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It has been comical watching LL The Cowardly Idiot and his fellow Klanners Meltdown!

Back on topic:

Gay Rey ... is the one who started this ... shitstorm ... of a thread ... so he ... (and only he) ... should be held ... accountable.

All things considered ... this thread backfired on him ... plain and simple!

Absolutely ... Nothing ... had been said by me ... in this forum ... during this entire ... football season .. about the U of H's outstanding ... football team ...

That is ... until Gay Rey ... stuck his Gay foot ... into his Gay Mouth ... and started ... this thread ...

Now Gay Rey ... is forced to ... live with ... the fact ... that the UH COUGARS had an outstanding 13-1 season ... that included ... a very impressive ... New Years Eve ... Peach Bowl victory ... against the ... #9 Florida State Semonoles.

Gay Rey ... you started ... this shitstorm ... of a thread ... LIVE WITH IT!:

COUGAR RED ... and GAY REY PINK emphasis ... added ... for special effects purposes only!
It has been comical watching lilkotex bash his head with a hammer

Back on topic:

lilkotex ... is the one who started this ... shitstorm ... of a thread ... so he ... (and only he) ... should be held ... accountable.

All things considered ... this thread backfired on you ... plain and simple!

Absolutely ... Nothing ... had been said by me ... in this forum ... during this entire ... football season .. about the U of H's outstanding ... football team ...

That is ... until lilkotex ... stuck his Gay foot ... into his Gay Mouth ... and started ... this thread ...

Now lilkotex ... is forced to ... live with ... the fact ... that the UH COUGARS had an outstanding 13-1 season ... that included ... a very impressive ... New Years Eve ... Peach Bowl victory ... against the ... #9 Florida State Semonoles.

who played with their starting QB limping with a fractured ankle.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...180618147.html

lilkotex ... you started ... this shitstorm ... of a thread ... LIVE WITH IT!, lilkotex!
COUGAR RED ... and emphasis ... added ... for special effects purposes only! Originally Posted by bigtex
your "special effects" are a failure. crash and burn mav! lilkotex, you stink!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy-94vokgqo
crash and burn Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
"Crash and burn?"

No "crash and burn" for me!

I had 52 jumps and never opened my reserve!

Airborne!

your "special effects" are a failure. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Wacky from Wacko ... the failure was your personal hero ... (and fuck & suck buddy) ... David Koresh.

Koresh failed to properly secure his:

... Wacky Wacko Compound ....

Now that was ... A TOTAL "FAILURE" ...

[B]your "special effects" Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Special effects? Wacky from Wacko... Which "special effects" ... are you speaking of?

Gay Rey ... is the one who started this ... shitstorm ... of a thread ... so he ... (and only he) ... should be held ... accountable.

That is ... until Gay Rey ... stuck his Gay foot ... into his Gay Mouth ... and started ... this thread ...

Now Gay Rey ... is forced to ... live with ... the fact ... that the UH COUGARS had an outstanding 13-1 season ... that included ... a very impressive ... New Years Eve ... Peach Bowl victory ... against the ... #9 Florida State Semonoles.

COUGAR RED ... and GAY REY PINK emphasis ... added ... for special effects purposes only!
Hey BigKotex, have you informed the UofH alumni group of your "Idiot Of The Year" and "Disphit(s) of the Year (SE)" status?

Hey BigKotex, have you informed the UofH alumni group of your "Idiot Of The Year" and "Disphit(s) of the Year (SE)" status?

Originally Posted by gnadfly
Just another example of why he should be ....

....and earned the title of .....

... BigTitsIdiot2016 ... and 2017!
Just another example of Originally Posted by LexusLover
"Just another example of" ...

... THE 2016 ...

... LL THE COWARDLY IDIOT ...

... MELTDOWN CONTINUES ...

Back on topic:

Poor little BigTitsIdiot2016 ...

Keep up the campaigning BigTitsIdiot2016 ...

.. 2017 is just "around the corner!
2017 is just "around the corner! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hopefully by 2017 ... LL The Cowardly Idiot ... will have grown tired of ... duckin' & dodgin' ... and finally ... answered the ... "simple" question."

Back on topic:

Poor little BigTitsIdiot2016 ...

Keep up the campaigning BigTitsIdiot2016 ...

.. 2017 is just "around the corner!
2017 is just "around the corner! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hopefully by 2017 ... LL The Cowardly Idiot ... will have grown tired of ... duckin' & dodgin' ... and finally ... answered the ... "simple" question."

Back on topic:

GAY REY, the Coogs ended up the #8 ranked NCAA team in the entire country. (Not bad for a High School!)

SEE YA' IN A FEW WEEKS!
  • DSK
  • 01-16-2016, 11:36 AM
Shame the academics keep you ranked near the bottom.