Butthole licking is gross

Thought I bored you, old man, and you were done here? Please, feel free to exit stage left, unless ya wanna keep going at it? Let's have your real age. Never mind....ghosts aren't real or have real anything. Have a sexy day boinking the younguns, hon. As stated, you can only boink 'em, but you'll never be that age again. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Ummmmm. Okay then. I guess Grandma is projecting wanting to be young on someone. This flirting shit is clearly not working for me.
Ummmmm. Okay then. I guess Grandma is projecting wanting to be young on someone. This flirting shit is clearly not working for me. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
It's ok, you don't need that skill if you got money and can pay for sex.
It's ok, you don't need that skill if you got money and can pay for sex. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
You really enjoy slamming your entire customer base, men, fake men, or whoever.
OK, enough with the drama, which ladies would like some mutual anal exploration after a thorough and complete scrubbing?
The sloppier, wetter the better.
5 pages in, the AGENDA THAT WILL NOT DIE is a hijack in and of itself.

This! LMAO

Everyone knows that MY STARFISH is OFF LIMITS and that means that yours is too!

NO STARFISH LOVIN'!!!
You really enjoy slamming your entire customer base, men, fake men, or whoever. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Just because ya say something you perceive is the way you perceive it. or hey even the way ya hope what you say is perceived by others, doesn't mean that's the way it is going to be perceived. Some folks can "see" for themselves, without you telling them what to see. My entire customer base, is a very limited and elite group of gents. No one bashing women on this board, fits the bill. period. So if all men on this board bash women, I guess they are not my customer base.

Now, I asked you not to address me again. I imagine you hurting fetus' every time I see your name. That may be irrational to you or others, butt I don't care, it's no nicer of an image than a gent holding a lady down sticking his a** in her face, matter of fact, it's worse....at least to me.
Please stay on topic or someone is gonna tattle tale on you. Isn't that the way these things still work?
This "hole" thread could have been avoided if Kaylee would have just licked his butt.
This "hole" thread could have been avoided if Kaylee would have just licked his butt. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

Kaylee would rather stick a pencil in her eye before she licks anyone's butt.

;-)
I like to prep my asshole with a splash of scope!
I like to prep my asshole with a splash of scope! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Ouch! But delicious!!! LOL
Just because ya say something you perceive is the way you perceive it. or hey even the way ya hope what you say is perceived by others, doesn't mean that's the way it is going to be perceived. Some folks can "see" for themselves, without you telling them what to see. My entire customer base, is a very limited and elite group of gents. No one bashing women on this board, fits the bill. period. So if all men on this board bash women, I guess they are not my customer base.

Now, I asked you not to address me again. I imagine you hurting fetus' every time I see your name. That may be irrational to you or others, butt I don't care, it's no nicer of an image than a gent holding a lady down sticking his a** in her face, matter of fact, it's worse....at least to me.
Please stay on topic or someone is gonna tattle tale on you. Isn't that the way these things still work? Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
See that little RTM button. Pound away. Until then, when you insult others, I might choose to comment.

Freewill is a bitch.
Boltfan has a brain the size of his little dick, picking on a lady like that in which she said nothing wrong shows what an ass you truly are Boltjerk.
  • jwood
  • 08-10-2015, 06:49 PM
I like to prep my asshole with a splash of scope! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Does that make it pucker?
Boltfan has a brain the size of his little dick, picking on a lady like that in which she said nothing wrong shows what an ass you truly are Boltjerk. Originally Posted by midgetwrestler

Picking on a lady? She has said nothing wrong? Have you read her posts?