Kathy Griffin

The subject you bird shitting moron is Kathy Griffin's picture of Trumps cut off head.

RM then posted a picture of KG smiling with Trump. I added context to the picture....are you adding more context?

You repeat things, you are not capable of processing information and replying in a linear fashion.

Your ignorant ass just made my point....innocent people have taken pictures with psychopath before they knew they were psychopath Originally Posted by WTF
YOU, hovel building cock sucker, are the one who introduced Jeffery Dahmer, Charles Manson And Adolf Hitler to the conversation. Or is YOUR head so far up YOUR ass that YOU " forgot " ??? Wadda ya say about THAT, ya bird shit EATING moron ? !

Dingle berry picker. Originally Posted by bamscram
EKIM at work ! That's how EKIM became the Junior World Champion Dingleberry Picker ! Diligence to his " craft " ! His KansASS cousins at the zoo are nervous though. They are afraid that he might imbibed too much home-made dingleberry wine and go climb those KansASS MOUNTAINS !!! :cla p:
EKIM at work ! That's how EKIM became the Junior World Champion Dingleberry Picker ! Diligence to his " craft " ! His KansASS cousins at the zoo are nervous though. They are afraid that he might imbibed too much home-made dingleberry wine and go climb those KansASS MOUNTAINS !!! :cla p: Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Bird head gay rey, nothing new just SOS.Need a cracker ekim?
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2017, 10:53 AM
YOU, hovel building cock sucker, are the one who introduced Jeffery Dahmer, Charles Manson And Adolf Hitler to the conversation. Or is YOUR head so far up YOUR ass that YOU " forgot " ??? Wadda ya say about THAT, ya bird shit EATING moron ? ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Rey Gay, I added context to RM's picture of KG smiling next to Trump.

It had no real relevance to her original post.

Your post about Clinton and crew was actually in agreement with me.

I was just pointing to you, in my reply to you that you are to fucking dense to even understand that you were basically repeating wtf I was saying and agreeing with me.

So yes, tou agree that people take pictures with nut jobs before the know they are nut jobs and RM's picture had little relevance
That was before he was a fascist Pig you can find pictures of people with Jeffrey Dahmer before they realize that he was eating people Charles Manson Adolf Hitler Originally Posted by WTF
YOU, hovel building cock sucker, are the one who introduced Jeffery Dahmer, Charles Manson And Adolf Hitler to the conversation. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Gee... isn't there some kind of debate rule that if you have to invoke Hitler it means you've lost the argument? Oh yeah, there is!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

Personally, I can't help applauding every time some left-wing wackjob makes a comment like that! Comparing the POTUS to Hitler, Manson and Dahmer makes for great sound bites of hysterical libtards melting down on camera! Can you say HYPERBOLE?

As Jackie S. likes to observe... "more counties just turned from blue to red"!

So thanks, fagboy! Keep it up!
You repeat things, you are not capable of processing information and replying in a linear fashion. Originally Posted by WTF
Repeat things? Like you pretending to understand Reaganomics and parroting the same false, dumbass conclusions time and time again after your arguments, such as they are, have been thoroughly rebutted and discredited?

You are the hijack queen of this forum! You couldn't keep an argument on a "linear" path even if you took combined mega-doses of Adderall and Ritalin!
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2017, 01:26 PM
Gee... isn't there some kind of debate rule that if you have to invoke Hitler it means you've lost the argument? Oh yeah, there is!

Personally, I can't help applauding every time some left-wing wackjob makes a comment like that! Comparing the POTUS to Hitler, Manson and Dahmer makes for great sound bites of hysterical libtards melting down on camera! Can you say HYPERBOLE?

As Jackie S. likes to observe... "more counties just turned from blue to red"!

So thanks, fagboy! Keep it up! Originally Posted by lustylad
You like that fucking parrot are missing the point.

RM implied that Kathy was buds with Trump...I could just as easily said that is like showing a wedding picture after a masty divorce. Sometimes you learn shit about a person and you no longer would take a picture with the mutherfucker.

I mean seriously, are you two really this dense?

The point was not to compare Trump to Hitler, it was to squash the attempt to coralite one picture as some lifetime of love. Shit happens. Context.

I could not believe anybody would subject themself to the humiliation of the Celebrity Apprentice Trump was a total a****** in that show just like he is president
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2017, 01:32 PM
Repeat things? Like you pretending to understand Reaganomics and parroting the same false, dumbass conclusions time and time again after your arguments, such as they are, have been thoroughly rebutted and discredited?

You are the hijack queen of this forum! You couldn't keep an argument on a "linear" path even if you took combined mega-doses of Adderall and Ritalin! Originally Posted by lustylad
Read Stockman...

https://flaglerlive.com/8577/david-s...h-trickledown/

You fucking birdbrains cut taxes and then wonder why the deficit is out of hand!
...I could just as easily said that is like showing a wedding picture after a masty (sic) divorce... The point was not to compare Trump to Hitler... Originally Posted by WTF
Lol... but you didn't compare it to a "masty (sic) divorce... instead you brought up HITLER!

YOU LOSE!

Read Stockman...

https://flaglerlive.com/8577/david-s...h-trickledown/

You fucking birdbrains cut taxes and then wonder why the deficit is out of hand! Originally Posted by WTF
Hey, thanks for making my point! There you go again, eager to hijack this thread in a NON-LINEAR direction by opening up a discussion of Reaganomics (a subject you are thoroughly ignorant about, and one where you have been handed your ass time and time again, after PARROTING the same false, tired and discredited libtard talking points)! Ain't gonna happen to this thread. Stay on topic, fagboy. Try to keep things on a LINEAR path. This thread is about Kathy Griffin. She calls herself a comedian, not an economist.
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2017, 02:24 PM
Go fuck yourself spider monkey...

I'm for Kathy Griffin posting a picture with Trumps cut off nuts! And that would have to be fake nuts because he has none...

Your ass does not want to debate Stockman concerning Reaganomics
Hey, thanks for making my point! There you go again, eager to hijack this thread .... Originally Posted by lustylad
Can you imagine him playing baseball and proclaiming he made a "touchdown" when he crossed "home," so it was worth 6 points?

If he didn't change the subject, ...

... he couldn't declare himself "the winner" of the discussion.
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2017, 06:43 PM
Can you imagine him playing baseball and proclaiming he made a "touchdown" when he crossed "home," so it was worth 6 points?

If he didn't change the subject, ...

... he couldn't declare himself "the winner" of the discussion. Originally Posted by LexusLover
The original Homo....hey counselor, what is you opinion on the legality of what Ms Griffin did?

I've asked you that a couple of times....seems to be on point but you are talking about football and baseball!

What say you, did she commit a crime?
You just want some of his covfefe. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
its not what you think it means.
  • DSK
  • 06-01-2017, 10:46 PM
Oink oink piggy. Originally Posted by bamscram
If they cut your head open there would be only dicks and dingle berries to be found. You have the attention span of a duck.