MFM enjoyment. To what extent do you allow yourself to be UNINHIBITED?

I did mfm before and I enjoyed it. Pleasuring the lady is really a turn on for me. I have done dp, double vag and double anal. I'm cool with that just as long as there isn't no m/m action going on that's not my cup of tea.
I am by no means into M/M contact but I do get off on pleasing a woman. If she was sooooo turned on by some incidental M/M contact during a MFM I might go with the flow and work into more for her benifit. I love when a woman goes wild just like us guys when we see girl on Girl... So i would go with the flow its all contingant on her reactions.
You would be very surprised what gets will make some women go wild and there is nothing hotter than a sexy woman totally turned on. Just make sure to take you vitamins.
I've been part of a FMF,FFM how ever you want to put it a couple of times really enjoyed it
Have participated in a MFM once, it was really great but would have been better if the other guy wasn't so homophobic; alcohol help solve some of that for him. For me I was secure that I could have handled anything that came down that road but we were there for HER not us which I was fine with as well.
Things to remember in these arrangements is that no means no and a simple "no" should be all that it takes.
If your not comfortable with your manhood touching another guys manhood then you don't need to participate in a MM anything
You would be very surprised what gets will make some women go wild and there is nothing hotter than a sexy woman totally turned on. Just make sure to take you vitamins. Originally Posted by The Slut

Ditto...it turns my guy on to see me gettng down dirty w another gent..or two...lol
Wow. Surprised as fuck to see this thread/topic come back to life.

It's talked about/ENJOYED, A LOT with folks I meet.

IF the MODS are okay with this threads resurrection. Then by all means. Come on fellas. Let your kinky side flow. That's after all. What this adult lifestyle/board is about.

No shame. No judgment!!!!

If the mods are not okay with the resurrection of this long time old thread. Please advise. And I'll start a new one.

I appreciate all the female commentary, here. But this is mainly for men who find it hard to express what they're truly wanting to explore & enjoy. Once they take that leap online and express it. Then it's a tad easier in person, to explore & enjoy it,without inhibition.

May the kink be with you!!!
I am new to the MFM thing so I can not say where the line would be drawn for me. I enjoy watching others having a good time. I am looking forward to exploring this though.
This is a fantasy that hasn’t came true yet. Patiently waiting to get filled up by two hard cocks! I’d love a gangbang & bukkake also
Me and a young co-worker had an MFM with a provider last week. She crossed a few things off of her bucket list. 2 guys, 69+1, one in mouth and one in pussy, one watching... ect.

I have done MFM with Grimes244 and several providers. One on a deer hunting trip.

Mr. Grimes and I have had MFM with my wife.
I have had several MFM with my young co-worker and my wife.
No shame in my game.
I am not afraid of incidental contact, how the fuck can you do DV without bumping dickheads?
I will say this. Texas of all states..has the KINKIEST uninhibited men, I've ever met.

Granted, there's those same kinky men all over. But those straight (yet) bi curious kinky men wjo enjoy the uninhibited mfm/mmf...are in Texas!! And it's awesomely beautiful to be a part of!!!!
I will say this. Texas of all states..has the KINKIEST uninhibited men, I've ever met. Originally Posted by Mature Companion
Same could be said about the ladies. Must be something in the water lol.
I had a fmfmm last nite that was epic!
The guys were all clients and my guy watched...nobody cared about anything except having fun!!!
I have been lucky enough to participate is a few MFM encounters. I am not shy or afraid of contact. I wish I had more opportunities. And I agree, no means no. I don’t recall ever saying that myself though .
This is a fantasy that hasn’t came true yet. Patiently waiting to get filled up by two hard cocks! I’d love a gangbang & bukkake also Originally Posted by lalapink
DP rocks. GB rocks. Still waiting for bukkake.
My only experience with a MFM was with a married couple where the husband was bi-curious. When we finally met face-to-face, it turned into a four-hour session in which we explored a great many of the mathematical possibilities. It would not have been nearly as much fun if the husband was averse to doing things with another guy.