Client controlled market: paying what you want

• jan-w
  • 04-27-2013, 12:28 PM
What is it with all this talk about quality members? As opposed to non-quality I suppose. People tossing around numbers about 20 or 10 people who are good or legitimate or who "get it".

I agree that people come and go all the time. Sometimes they come back and sometimes not. Who cares that much? There's always still plenty of good information and reviews to be had. I haven't noticed any real slowdown in reviews, which are the main thing for me.

As far as bad eggs ruining things for everyone, well, everyone acts like a jerk sometimes. It's not just the new turks either. Plenty of old guard around who are obnoxious sometimes. I think the best thing people can do is take from the boards what works for you and try to ignore the rest.
Providers set their rates based upon whatever they decide their time is worth or however much money they want. Understood. But..........

If a provider listed desired rates on her page and gave you permission to pay her less if you thought her rate was too high, how many guys would actually see that provider AND pay her a lower rate if they thought her rate was too high? Originally Posted by PleasantSurprise
How about setting up a Dutch auction site for providers?

Client says he wants to see a provider, then providers bid (downward) for the business.

Providers with GPS can sit out the auction. Or providers that don't want to provide for less than X amount can drop out once another provider bids lower.

Could be an efficient marketplace and determine market-clearing prices.
I have only been around for a couple short years...
Yet I can name at least ten quality members, both provider and client, that have left this board. Originally Posted by ElamEno
Sometimes a person's grasp of the obvious becomes legend. In this case, probably not.
How about setting up a Dutch auction site for providers?

Client says he wants to see a provider, then providers bid (downward) for the business.

Providers with GPS can sit out the auction. Or providers that don't want to provide for less than X amount can drop out once another provider bids lower.

Could be an efficient marketplace and determine market-clearing prices. Originally Posted by NoahScape
that'd put the haggle in haggled teeth.
I just started catching up on this thread and then remembered why I was ignoring it. I'm in the same camp as Ari. Sex is a blast (pun fully intended) and I may run around like a 12 year old with my dick in my hand sometimes, but the friendships are what make this thing fun. I'm much more likely to make a return visit with somebody who's company I enjoy than I am with somebody who is a good lay but boring to talk to. So what if it costs me a few more bucks? Originally Posted by FrankieP
In other words, "I'm not paying for the sex, I'm paying for friendship."

Think about that...

At the end of the day, you're still paying.
that'd put the haggle in haggled teeth. Originally Posted by royamcr
But you don't have any assurance that it's not happening now, either.

"I'm a low volume provider."

"Then why do I taste marinara and anchovy on your boob?"

It couldn't possibly be the last guy's dried saliva, could it?
At least you can ask her to go take a shower. A shower can't fix fucked up teef. I'm no dental poster child, but I brush and go to the dentist regularly which says a lot more than what I have heard about some of the guys on here. Personally I would rather have a gummer than broken or missing teeth. Speaking of what ever happened to that gal that took her teeth out for a BJ? She offered manscaping, bj's and other stuff also. Hmm. Can't remember her name.
Speaking of what ever happened to that gal that took her teeth out for a BJ? She offered manscaping, bj's and other stuff also. Hmm. Can't remember her name. Originally Posted by royamcr
Oh, the BBW gal that like to show off her high heels?

I think she's still around, just not advertising right now.

Between her and ShyAnn, a guy could have a great day and go home crosseyed and bowlegged for less than a "meh" session from the bitter-hag serial posters here.
:waveto wel2:
At least you can ask her to go take a shower. A shower can't fix fucked up teef. I'm no dental poster child, but I brush and go to the dentist regularly which says a lot more than what I have heard about some of the guys on here. Personally I would rather have a gummer than broken or missing teeth. Speaking of what ever happened to that gal that took her teeth out for a BJ? She offered manscaping, bj's and other stuff also. Hmm. Can't remember her name. Originally Posted by royamcr
Your post has me confused...

You followed " I brush and go to the dentist regularly which says a lot more than what I have heard about some of the guys on here." with "Personally I would rather have a gummer than broken or missing teeth.".....

Hmmmmm.......
a gummer wouldn't hurt. lol
Your post has me confused...

You followed " I brush and go to the dentist regularly which says a lot more than what I have heard about some of the guys on here." with "Personally I would rather have a gummer than broken or missing teeth.".....

Hmmmmm....... Originally Posted by malwoody
a gummer wouldn't hurt. lol Originally Posted by royamcr
So, the guys are going to be sucking your cock? Fine and all,
but I'm confused too.
So, the guys are going to be sucking your cock? Fine and all,
but I'm confused too. Originally Posted by Ari816

Gotta love those guys who share the "crosstalk" in public.....
Unless of course you heard about these "guys" in the ML.....in which case...oh nevermind..
I've been in the industry one year. I'm new to Eccie and still considered to be new. I want to raise my rates. First of all I deserve a raise, my new reviews are hot (9 total). Would it be wise to ask for such an increase to regulars & new p clients?

Gotta love those guys who share the "crosstalk" in public.....
Unless of course you heard about these "guys" in the ML.....in which case...oh nevermind.. Originally Posted by malwoody

I meant him and not her...
Too much T.....LOL