On Topic accuracy thread

Lol.. no worries...
And I don't talk, regardless of the bs one member has said over and over I have never had an issue with confidentiality... Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Seems some people can't just let well enough alone and always have to make snide remarks, anyway, I hope you have in tomorrow and like I said earlier, can't wait until next time.

Oh to keep on topic, I wish you well in your excercise routine, I know it can be a pain in the ass to keep up with it, but based on our talks and meeting, I think you have the drive to do it.
Again, good luck!!
Thankyou xoxoxo
Can't wait to see u again as well.. ; )
Lol.. no worries...
And I don't talk, regardless of the bs one member has said over and over I have never had an issue with confidentiality... Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Where's rodeo burger when you need him....
Where's rodeo burger when you need him.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Him on the other hand can do some talking...
I'm more of a listener unless I'm talking about myself, that's usually when I say to much.. lol
Where's rodeo burger.. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Cleaning the hobby mansion

Him on the other hand can do some talking. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Try to settle things down a bit

Omg lol...
Be nice!!
Btw people seemed to know who I was last night, surprising considering how inacurate my pics are and all..
people seemed to know who I was last night Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
The one being choked on a short, tight leash. Over in the corner comforting the deprived
The one being choked on a short, tight leash. Over in the corner comforting the deprived Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Omg lmao...
I'm not on a leash, but i did need a ride home..
And I'm just nice like that..
Plus his money is as green as the next.. ijs lol
Omg lmao...
I'm not on a leash, but i did need a ride home..
And I'm just nice like that..
Plus his money is as green as the next.. ijs lol Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
C'mon.......just when everyone is starting to think nice of you, you admit to fucking Ol'burger again?????

What are we gonna do with you, girlie.......

elg.......

What are we gonna do with you, girlie.......

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
Idk... I guess by nature I'm just easy to forgive others.. I won't forget and learned from it.. but its hard for me to stay mad at someone, exsp when they beg for my forgivness and have a pocket full of cash.... lol

Btw.. were you there?
Idk... I guess by nature I'm just easy to forgive others.. I won't forget and learned from it.. but its hard for me to stay mad at someone, exsp when they beg for my forgivness and have a pocket full of cash.... lol

Btw.. were you there? Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
No. I wasn't.

elg...
C'mon.......just when everyone is starting to think nice of you, you admit to fucking Ol'burger again?????

....... Originally Posted by elghund
I'll take Who is Everyone for 200 Alex...

fuckin elg.....

Btw.. were you there? Originally Posted by KaylaRyder

I believe this statement here to be entirely true. Really, how can anyone argue with this?