Malaysian airlines: the rise of Al Queada?

And there it is again .... "through ASCARS"!!!!!!

That's no typo!!!!

Holiday Inn Express for sure. Originally Posted by LexusLover

WTF does Holiday Inn have to do with anything? Or is that where you meet your boy friend.
  • WTF
  • 03-16-2014, 02:02 PM
Still choked up about your failures? Burns doesn't it?

But you keep opening the wounds of your poor ability to analyze legal cases.

here .. poor some more salt in there.... feel the pain. Originally Posted by LexusLover
pour

and not really...as CNN reported..
the first vote was three votes for not guilty, two votes for manslaughter, and one vote for second-degree murder. Meaning half of the jury initially believed that Zimmerman wasn't innocent.
  • CJ7
  • 03-16-2014, 02:26 PM
Aye ... we've got yer plane and you'll not be gettin' it back

ARRRRRR

pour

and not really...as CNN reported..
the first vote was three votes for not guilty, two votes for manslaughter, and one vote for second-degree murder. Meaning half of the jury initially believed that Zimmerman wasn't innocent. Originally Posted by WTF
no its poor-wtf.... still trying to look like a "know it all" on jury trials.

And how many juries have you selected? FLUSH
WTF does Holiday Inn have to do with anything? Or is that where you meet your boy friend. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
NO .. changing the subject are you?

The question is ...

What does "ASCARS" have to do with the thread?
  • CJ7
  • 03-16-2014, 02:44 PM

The question is ...

What does "ASCARS" have to do with the thread? Originally Posted by LexusLover

as much as landing the missing 777 on the 6666 in Texas ?
as much as landing the missing 777 on the 6666 in Texas ? Originally Posted by CJ7
Are you drunk or just brain damaged?

"6666" .... TAKE IT TO SOMEONE ELSE. You are snarling and snapping again.

I think Flight 370 lacked sufficient fuel to fly to Texas when it disappeared. You are a child.

You remind me of this genius who is currently running around the world like he knows something:

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0109/11/lkl.00.html

"Larry King Live: 09/11/2001 Interview on CNN:

KING: Senator Kerry did your -- did you committee on international opertions and terrorism ever actually fear something like this?

SEN. JOHN KERRY (R), MASSACHUSETTS: Absolutely. Absolutely.

"...

"We have always known this could happen. We've warned about it. We've talked about it. I regret to say, as -- I served on the Intelligence Committee up until last year. I can remember after the bombings of the embassies, after TWA 800, we went through this flurry of activity, talking about it, but not really doing hard work of responding."
i would bet at this point the us has the cia looking at his very hard to where this plane may be
  • CJ7
  • 03-16-2014, 03:24 PM
Are you drunk or just brain damaged?

"6666" .... TAKE IT TO SOMEONE ELSE. You are snarling and snapping again.

I think Flight 370 lacked sufficient fuel to fly to Texas when it disappeared. You are a child

JL brought it up and you let it slide so naturally I assumed you thought there was relevance there ... besides you and JL are exactly alike... both of you are ok with each others stupidity too.

The question is ...

What does "ASCARS" have to do with the thread? Originally Posted by LexusLover

Did you miss 156? Go back be enlightened, then tell me what Holiday inn has to do with the thread.
After accusing people of taking this lightly, CJ is now openly joking about the loss of over 200 people and the possibility of a terrorist act using a stolen aircraft. What a sick bastard you've become.
  • CJ7
  • 03-16-2014, 04:13 PM
After accusing people of taking this lightly, CJ is now openly joking about the loss of over 200 people and the possibility of a terrorist act using a stolen aircraft. What a sick bastard you've become. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

you're an idiot, only a moron like you would consider me taking the loss of so many lives lightly, and only a moron like you would think the giant 777 landed on an island with a crappy runway and used potted trees to hide a mile+ landing strip..
Aye ... we've got yer plane and you'll not be gettin' it back

ARRRRRR

Originally Posted by CJ7
Oooh, I stand corrected. You really think that movie characters got the aircraft. Thought you were joking.
  • CJ7
  • 03-16-2014, 04:23 PM
Oooh, I stand corrected. You really think that movie characters got the aircraft. Thought you were joking. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

those movie characters ... Davey Jones and his shipmates .... symbolic of the plane disappearing at sea ...

damn you're one DUMB mouth breather....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Jo..._the_Caribbean)
  • WTF
  • 03-16-2014, 04:24 PM
no its poor-wtf.... still trying to look like a "know it all" on jury trials.

And how many juries have you selected? FLUSH Originally Posted by LexusLover
Poorwtf does not change the fact that you misspelled pour. Picking juries has nothing to do with me pointing out you hypocrisy on you speculating on the fate to this plane with so little information available and you chastising folks in the Zimmerman trial that had 100 time more information. So you can try and change the subject to get you out of hypocrisy ' s cross hair but that is all you're doing. Fooling nobody.