Anal play / Full On Greek for Men

Valentina Come to Kansas City you can have your way with me. I'm easy.
You're darling! It sounds like so much fun! And oh my gosh! The visual! I can hardly contain myself, I can almost explode just thinking about it!
An enema should do it. . . not sure of any other ways.

OBTW, HOT! Originally Posted by Halfbad
I'm thinking hot fudge would probably get all of he whipped cream out. : > )
Gloves or Tonya
Had a friend once that would give me a BJ while putting a vibrator about three inches in... that was wonderful.
Any man who loves bum play has my attention. I absolutely love giving and receiving.
my take on this thread is a girl a very long time ago in a city far away in the north, understood i liked
tuma very much when it was to a very common thing, she led me to the best orgasm of my life doing a bbbj and useing anal beads and had the talent to with draw them as i was cuming omg that was the shit
she led me to the best orgasm of my life doing a bbbj and useing anal beads and had the talent to with draw them as i was cuming omg that was the shit Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
No doubt
it turns me on to great extent to do anal play and full on greek on men, I have found lots of dif types of men enjoy it, gaining there comfort in it is the key thing, many men arent open to it at first but once they are, I have found none to not like it. They key is with someone that has never done it before, talk them through it, make sure they are relaxed and never be rough, use a lot of spit and lube, go soft and not deep at first till you see what there personal level is, i never want to make someone feel uncomfortable or scared to try new things, if at worst I want them to say it wasnt bad but not for me, not be left emotionally wounded for life lol a mans anal area is very sensitive to a mans ego, it has to be stroked just right
it turns me on to great extent to do anal play and full on greek on men, I have found lots of dif types of men enjoy it, gaining there comfort in it is the key thing, many men arent open to it at first but once they are, I have found none to not like it. They key is with someone that has never done it before, talk them through it, make sure they are relaxed and never be rough, use a lot of spit and lube, go soft and not deep at first till you see what there personal level is, i never want to make someone feel uncomfortable or scared to try new things, if at worst I want them to say it wasnt bad but not for me, not be left emotionally wounded for life lol a mans anal area is very sensitive to a mans ego, it has to be stroked just right Originally Posted by cason25
Well said Darlin
I've came across guys who really enjoy...and I enjoyed doing it too ;b
FIA , FIV, play in my back yard is all good
yep
Blow job with a finger or a vib up the ass sounds dam good to me. I'm new to all this and have had Vanilla Partners SO FAR in my life, It's usually, EWWW, Finger in your ass? NO, I don't do that. Working on that though LOL
Would love to let you peg me Miss Valentina