Kyle Rittenhouse Speaks Out About Deadly Kenosha Shooting

First question is what fucking character? These motherfuckers had nothing but bad character.

You and your ilk spend all your time making excuses for these motherfuckers that got shot. You act like they were just peacefully protesting. No condemnation of the murder, assaults, arson and a whole slew of other criminal activities these so called "victims" have been perpetrating for the past 3 months. In your world we're just supposed to sit back and accept these activities as just and then when someone stands up to these thugs you whine and cry about how unjust this is. Fuck you and all of the liberals. You all suck. Originally Posted by Budman
to the point and in a succinct manner
This is America under 4 years of Trump !

Who is at the helm ?

Do we Have a president ? Or do we have an out of his depth reality tv personality that is weak and uninformed and just blown around by the winds of fate ? He has blamed away Every adverse occurrence on his watch.

I would not question the intellect of someone wanting to hold him to account but rather the ones that just blindly accept and rationalize all his fuck ups. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
Right now, I honestly believe if you checked your family tree you could be related to Joe Biden, lol
There’s about a million reasons this could happen that have absolutely nothing to do with test scores or his “stability”. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Correct-- however, the most likely ones would deal with either his education (he was a drop out), dependents (he doesn't have any-- so that's not the issue), medical history, or concerns as to whether he can mentally handle the rigors of military life-- whether that be an actual history of mental issues-- or answers that just don't sit right with the recruiters. Kind of a shame-- he might not be the brightest bulb on the tree-- but he's a good shot under pressure.

As for the ASVAB-- I found it easy-- but I'm a bit of a wonderkid when it comes to standardized tests, so I have to remember not to compare my experiences to others when it comes to those sorts of things. I was in the Navy... eligible for the Nuclear program, but uninterested due to the extra commitment to the service that was required at the time. Probably should have went that path, I'd have been better off overall in life, most likely. The Marines require a minimum of 32.
the dumbest thing is to claim the riots, arson. murders. assaults etc that are happening under trump's administration is his fault

accept the constitution and the election and it wouldn't be anyone's fault

the 'we are going to destroy America because we dont like the constitution, capitalism, law, and trump" and then blame it on trump because its happening when he is president is the dumbest connection of cause and effect ever unless its to say if we take over we wont riot and therefore its trump fault because we haven't taken over yet Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Trump asked for it when he blamed the riots during Obama's years on Obama. He has a lot of stupid tweets from those years that didn't age well.
Here's the catch to self defense. In the state of Wisconsin, self defense cannot be used as an affirmative defense if you are breaking a law at the time. The legal question truly becomes whether or not his possession of that firearm is deemed illegal. If its deemed illegal-- since he was not on his own property then he may not be able to use self defense as an affirmative defense.

Had he been at his own home, or in a business owned by his immediate family, or in his own vehicle.. then the castle doctrine would kick in, making his actions 100% permissible. Him being 17 and none of the above being the case-- is where a lot of legal grey area kicks in.

Now.. above and beyond that-- the likelihood of getting a jury to convict reaaaally depends on the jury. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Are you a lawyer? I hope not!

Wisconsin Statutes 939.48 – Self-defense ...

Were you getting your "law" from CNN? I'll toss the "jury" comment to the side.
Am "I" a lawyer? No. But my aunt is.... in Wisconsin. She's also a Republican-- so its not like she has a reason to spin it.

Having said that.. she feels the same that I feel in the sense that he'll likely walk on most if not all charges.
Trump asked for it when he blamed the riots during Obama's years on Obama. He has a lot of stupid tweets from those years that didn't age well. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
My recollection is Obaminable stuck his stupid face into local business with respect to an LE officer shooting a fool who was trying to take the officer's weapon from him through the officer's patrol vehicle window ....

... after Obaminable had a "beer summit" between an ignorant, self-centered Harvard law professor and an LE officer who did EXACTLY what he was supposed to do when someone fails to ID himself on a burglary of a habitation (felony) call.

Showboating Obaminable deserved more than a "tweet"!

Before you start critiquing .... do some factual reading and research.

BTW: Since you erroneously invoked his name ... Obaminable was no political Jackie Robinson even with Bitten as his waterboy. If he were such a "saint" he could put an end to all this street violence and property destruction and theft with just a couple of statements .... beginning with "Stop!" ...

But he lacks the influence, even if he had the desire. Which he doesn't!
  • oeb11
  • 09-03-2020, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
the dumbest thing is to claim the riots, arson. murders. assaults etc that are happening under trump's administration is his fault

accept the constitution and the election and it wouldn't be anyone's fault

the 'we are going to destroy America because we dont like the constitution, capitalism, law, and trump" and then blame it on trump because its happening when he is president is the dumbest connection of cause and effect ever unless its to say if we take over we wont riot and therefore its trump fault because we haven't taken over yet

A poster above - Trump asked for it when he blamed the riots during Obama's years on Obama. He has a lot of stupid tweets from those years that didn't age well.

oeb11- Any poster of the opinion that 'Trump asked" for the riots which were fomented, and aided and abetted by the DPST elected officials - is in TDS Dreamland.

XiNN must be winning with their trump hate propaganda.

The riots are in DPST controlled cities aided and abetted - fomented and excused by DPST leadership - who now hypocritically turn their creation on Trump and try to blame him

DPST are criminal liars who inflicted the riots on America - and now seek - just like pelosi tried to get out of her privileged elitist self flouting her own regulations for a hair appt not available to the public by DPST fiat - Reveal their innate Hypocrisy.

I cannot imagine what the DPST LSM would comment if the situations were reversed.

it is frank flouting of reality toDeny that DPST mayor and govenors turned down Trump's offer for aid and national guard to the affected cities -the DPST leaders let and enabled the riots to continue - and then turn around and blame Trump.

The Lies and hypocrisy are sickening - how low the depths the venal, criminal Lying DPST's will sink in order to achieve the One party domination marxist control of America.

Poster - show me the quote where Trump asked for the riots - the riots are a creation of the DPST party to destabilize America through violence.

the riots are a DPST criminal action against all the citizens of America. No such quote exists.
Am "I" a lawyer? No. But my aunt is.... in Wisconsin. She's also a Republican-- so its not like she has a reason to spin it. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
You don't need to be a "lawyer" in "Wisconsin" ...

... if you can read English.

It is helpful to have a background in reading and interpreting the meaning of statutes with respect to defenses ... and have some practical application with respect to their meaning ... irrespective of the jurisdiction so long as they are in the U.S.

I won't disrespect your "aunt" ... I don't know her.
My recollection is Obaminable stuck his stupid face into local business with respect to an LE officer shooting a fool who was trying to take the officer's weapon from him through the officer's patrol vehicle window ....

... after Obaminable had a "beer summit" between an ignorant, self-centered Harvard law professor and an LE officer who did EXACTLY what he was supposed to do when someone fails to ID himself on a burglary of a habitation (felony) call.

Showboating Obaminable deserved more than a "tweet"!

Before you start critiquing .... do some factual reading and research.

BTW: Since you erroneously invoked his name ... Obaminable was no political Jackie Robinson even with Bitten as his waterboy. If he were such a "saint" he could put an end to all this street violence and property destruction and theft with just a couple of statements .... beginning with "Stop!" ...

But he lacks the influence, even if he had the desire. Which he doesn't! Originally Posted by LexusLover

then there was that son he never had .. Trayvon Martin

yeah. that wasn't racist at all, was it?
Speaking of needing reading comprehension...

OEB-- Trump didn't "ask for" the riots. What he "asked for" was being "blamed" for them.. since according to him during the Obama years, it was due to "poor leadership". Of course.. there have been a few things that he felt the need to comment about back in the day-- that have since bitten him in the ass. But thankfully for him-- his supporters don't seem to care when the shoe is on the other foot.
  • oeb11
  • 09-03-2020, 03:24 PM
Grace - You wrote that trump asked for it - referring to the riots -
Grace - You wrote that trump asked for it - referring to the riots - Originally Posted by oeb11
Her "aunt" told her that .... !

What Trump actually asked was when the Governor wanted him to send in the troops!

The Governor's response: I can handle it (That's a paraphrase!).

The Mayor couldn't handle it either. He's moving!!!

The Governors and the Mayors remind me of someone ....

Speaking of needing reading comprehension... Originally Posted by Grace Preston
If you can't read, at least listen to someone other than "aunty"!

FYI: It took me about 30 seconds to find the statute, another 30-45 seconds to read it with COMPHREHENSION, and another minute to get back to you with a link. And to think your "aunt" spent three years in law school and still didn't get it .... a lawyer is supposed to read the WHOLE STATUTE!
If you can't read, at least listen to someone other than "aunty"!

FYI: It took me about 30 seconds to find the statute, another 30-45 seconds to read it with COMPHREHENSION, and another minute to get back to you with a link. And to think your "aunt" spent three years in law school and still didn't get it .... a lawyer is supposed to read the WHOLE STATUTE! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Would you like a fucking cookie or something? She's a criminal defense attorney-- why wouldn't I assume she has some clue? I frankly could give less than 3 fucks about Wisconsin law... in the end it doesn't matter-- the kid is going to walk.

OEB-- no, what I meant is that Trump asked for being blamed-- even though I don't personally feel its his fault any more than it was Obama's "fault" when Trump blamed him.