Draw the prophet shootings in Texas

Your dog and your girlfriend ran away from you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and what you actually know about anything wouldn't fill a small, sewing thimble, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Who dared call IBIdiot unimaginative and pedestrian?

I think the quote above indicates he can apply his rules of rectal ridicule to anybody he wants, resulting in a volcanic ejaculation of nonsensical sputum and rife with his uniquely coded insults splooging all over the poor guy who stops by to Kirk IBIdiot's ignorant ass.

Unimaginative? Pedestrian? Yep. Predictably inane and vulgar? OF Course.

IBIDiot, it's time you changed your game. The childish name calling and tedious meta discussions indicate how hard you worked to become the gargantuan asswipe on ECCIE you have now devolved into.

or ... You could go fuck yourself... And review it.
Familiar with thimbles, queen? My dog and my gf ran away from me? Awww, now you're just hurting my feelings. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Noticed how you didn't ask to have "thimble" defined for you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, or did you actually need to google the word to understand the post?

Who dared call IBIdiot unimaginative and pedestrian?

I think the quote above indicates he can apply his rules of rectal ridicule to anybody he wants, resulting in a volcanic ejaculation of nonsensical sputum and rife with his uniquely coded insults splooging all over the poor guy who stops by to Kirk IBIdiot's ignorant ass.

Unimaginative? Pedestrian? Yep. Predictably inane and vulgar? OF Course.

IBIDiot, it's time you changed your game. The childish name calling and tedious meta discussions indicate how hard you worked to become the gargantuan asswipe on ECCIE you have now devolved into.

or ... You could go fuck yourself... And review it.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hasa Diga, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Just throw "moderation" out of the window, because there is "no moderate Islam." Originally Posted by andymarksman

That's not true. The definition of a "moderate" has been explained before - it's a Muslim who only holds a grudge for 400 years!
You are the one who made a fool of himself with poor English usage while denigrating mine - when mine was without blemish. Originally Posted by DSK
^^^^^^^ + 1,000

If he were a Christian he would understand the philosophy of ...

... not throwing stones, since he SINS frequently.