I wore my MAGA Trump 2020 hat to town

Rudy's does not have an all you can eat....

Me thinks you are confusing my favorite BBQ joint with yours....

Originally Posted by WTF

You're right, it wasn't Rudy's. It was tallywackers, where you and mystic spent many romantic evenings together until you were banned for groping the staff. Did you take that pic in the bathroom stall?

https://www.eater.com/platform/amp/2...n-dallas-texas
  • WTF
  • 10-09-2019, 11:31 AM
lusty, your teeth^^ look so white....did you eat through the masking tape?

Damn Bubba, you're straight outa Compton,huh? What are you? A wanna be gansta?

Wear that MAGA hat to Compton and it won't be WTF sucker punching you!

Rudy's does not have an all you can eat....

Me thinks you are confusing my favorite BBQ joint with yours....

Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 10-09-2019, 11:42 AM
Damn Bubba, you're straight outa Compton,huh? What are you? A wanna be gansta? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
That ain't me Sugarpants….just like the dipshit wearing the MAGA hat in the GIF ain't any of you Trump zombies..... ya'll all white!

Racist.

That ain't me Sugarpants….just like the dipshit wearing the MAGA hat in the GIF ain't any of you Trump zombies..... ya'll all white!

Originally Posted by WTF
....the dipshit wearing the MAGA hat in the GIF ain't any of you Trump zombies..... ya'll all white! Originally Posted by WTF
Thanks for splainin' that. But didn't you tell us wearing the hat makes you ipso facto racist?

It is the racist ignorant mutherfucker wearing the God damn hat. Originally Posted by WTF

Asking for a friend named Kanye... and his "tribe".

You'd be the one attempting to ignore the facts and subscribing that those facts indicate there is a 'deep state'. I see partisan players who are using their positions in government to bring down a duly elected president. A score of those partisan players have been fired, but there will be more. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

It's right there. You continue to keep drinking the tainted juice. Repeating the FOX mantra. Even the POTUS admitted he got help from Russia.

You don't even realize you are so entrenched in the fox hole, all that bullshit you believe seems normal to you. You're just another weirdo Alex Jones wannabe.

P.S.

Joe Biden finally comes out for impeachment. Now that Turkey attacks as we leave our allies in the lurch.
I don't even realize I am so entrenched in the MSNBC fox hole, all that bullshit I believe seems normal to me. I'm just another weirdo Wretching Madcow wannabe. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Sounds like you're a real mess!

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Took my MAGA hat out to the gun store today. A real crowd pleaser...my hat and my new .45 semi automatic pistol.
It's right there. You continue to keep drinking the tainted juice. Repeating the FOX mantra. Even the POTUS admitted he got help from Russia.

You don't even realize you are so entrenched in the fox hole, all that bullshit you believe seems normal to you. You're just another weirdo Alex Jones wannabe.

P.S.

Joe Biden finally comes out for impeachment. Now that Turkey attacks as we leave our allies in the lurch.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Three years in, Trump's still president and I ain't the one that drank the "RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!" Kool-aid, you sotted bitch. The "Ukraine" Kool-aid you're guzzling now is the same product from your same group of lying handlers, you Kool aid sucking minion.
  • WTF
  • 10-09-2019, 06:20 PM
Racist. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Awww sugarpants, is Kenye your one black friend?

Thanks for splainin' that. But didn't you tell us wearing the hat makes you ipso facto racist?

Asking for a friend named Kanye... and his "tribe".

Originally Posted by lustylad

Kanye West is all you got? Well here is some more from your 'black' friend , Kanye.

Awww sugarpants, is Kenye your one black friend? Originally Posted by WTF
Whose Kenye?
  • WTF
  • 10-09-2019, 06:36 PM
Whose Kenye? Originally Posted by eccielover
Your Uncle....who has changed his name to Tom.

Your Uncle....who has changed his name to Tom.

Originally Posted by WTF
You are one disturbed poster aren't you?
  • WTF
  • 10-09-2019, 06:48 PM
You are one disturbed poster aren't you? Originally Posted by eccielover
Forty Meme's of Kanye West and you ask that dumbass question and you think I got problems?