Lolabrea01 Banned

I LIKE THAT JUAN i think you are on to a new barry manilow song
still trying to figure out how barry manilow got involved in this mess. he seems like such a nice guy.
"at the copa, copacabana..." - that's how.

He's got his lola's mixed.
Attachment 254613

Please keep Romo out of this, I'm on to something here.
at the romo...romocabana...
Favorite hookers are like favorite athletes/sport teams - except the teams make you GO crazy and the hookers make you CUM like crazy. Go hookers! )
  • motor
  • 10-06-2013, 06:41 PM
Attachment 254613

Please keep Romo out of this, I'm on to something here. Originally Posted by Bob Valdez

LOL Bob
If they really wanted to punish her, they would make her change her handle to Lola Romo. Originally Posted by TinMan
She'd throw her appointments to someone else at the last minute and leave all of her customers frustrated - doesn't sound like her. I TRY to defend Romo but he keeps doing this shit to me! THN is right - at least I get a last minute touchdown from the ladies here.
This is true, except that sports celebrities don't need multiple handles o game the system.... they just score.
WAIT!...are you guys saying... is it true?

Lola made Romo choke and throw that interception????

It is a shame that such a great provider was banned. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Lola, but her reviews say great things about her and she looks totally gorgeous. She will be the first provider that I see the next time that I go to Dallas.
guys get over it she will be back her ban will be lifted or very short life will go on
It's like the government. They set the rules and then do as they want regardless of the said rules. Kinda like the Obama Administration and our Constitution. Oh well.... We are get screwed in the end sooner or later.

On a sports note...Broncos minus the points tomorrow again Dallas. Originally Posted by ketchmm
You know less about the Constitution than my old Tom Cat.
Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411