What are your pet peeves?

You may have a virus Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Maybe, thanks for the positive note, xoxo.

& I could not agree more Italia, I ALWAYS talk to them and thank them for their service...it's the least thing I can do. I have several Vets as clients and I love showing my appreciation on a more personal level.

~
Fuckers that do not know how to use the ick.... And complain about pop ups.... ( hint your browser back button is not the way to navigate)
I never would've guessed the lovely Italia is so peevish. Originally Posted by chicagoboy

lol
I'm human I like to vent.
Nothing I post has ever been with ill intent, just venting.

I like to people watch in public.
Hope that's not too creepy.
Fuckers that do not know how to use the ick.... And complain about pop ups.... ( hint your browser back button is not the way to navigate) Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
It doesn't happen on the back button, it happens when clicking on a new thread or forum, no back button involved. Please feel free to share your knowledge of lover of boobies.

~
He cannot afford to share ... ijs.
I lost 3 more brain cells tonight.....

I have to save all the important shit.... Or I loose room for the work stuff....
  • anita
  • 04-09-2015, 12:00 PM
Long videos reviews of products, where the person never gets to the point. Soo... Does the product works or not! Ugh.
When tards text you asking when are you available?

My response when your ass makes an appointment!

I don't exactly say this but Im thinking it lol
When you go to McDonald's & order a large french fry and they give you 2 funky ass packets of ketchup... If the person is a bigger person I look at them and say come on do you use only 2 packets of ketchup for a large fry ? they always give you a whole handful after that.. heh
When the cute bank teller farts in the plastic carrier then shoots it over to me in the drive through.

Oh. Wait. That's what i do to them.
He cannot afford to share ... ijs. Originally Posted by pyramider
HeH
  • anita
  • 04-15-2015, 10:04 AM
People that ask for advice just to turn around and make the exact same mistake again.
People that ask for advice just to turn around and make the exact same mistake again. Originally Posted by anita
People who ask for advice but then gets mad at the advice given lol
  • anita
  • 04-15-2015, 03:58 PM
People who ask for advice but then gets mad at the advice given lol Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Lol! +1!!
Houston traffic, Doctors, my lawyer, incompetent restaurants where one ask for utensils, my dealer, and coworkers.