Brick by Brick one at a time, I'm back friends

• !VI!
  • 09-29-2014, 06:03 AM
WP I'd love to see those COS play photos !

Especially Black Widow and Phoenix . Originally Posted by playerplano

loved how they turned out and both are skin tight body suits

so they show any and every flaw but think it also shows every muscle curve and every asset have ... and i have a nice one i might add @.@

i may have to remake black widow soon, since i've gone from a B to almost a D this year, my tit's aren't fitting well n the leather lol... and conventon regulations say have to keep at least 3/4 coverage
In regards to the weight and fitness aspect... I can't speak for all but I can speak for myself.

I'm overweight by any standard. By Eccie standard, some consider me curvy, some voluptuous, some a small BBW. Really depends on who you ask. Fortunately, I have been blessed with a coke bottle shape, which does forgive a lot of sins, but I'm not gonna lie, I should probably work a bit harder at my body.

So what is my saving grace? Why am I still relatively liked and popular? Some would say it is my face. I don't show it here, because I like to be able to go places and not be recognized. But most would agree, I have a beautiful face. Some would say it is my intelligence. I write well and I generally do a good job of presenting myself to the masses. Some would say it is my personality. It has been said time and time again that I am great at making people feel instantly comfortable.

So the real reason is.. girls like me are still popular because everyone here is looking for something different. Some guys just want the trophy fuck. Some guys want a girl they can talk to. Some guys want a cuddle buddy. Everyone is here for their own reasons.

As to the drama... anytime you have women in the same place who are trying to "compete" over their looks, you're gonna have at least a couple catfights. And some of the gents here love to spur it on because it is just so damned entertaining. I used to be a lot more involved in the boards myself... but as time goes by, it has just become less and less fun.
  • !VI!
  • 09-29-2014, 07:11 AM
In regards to the weight and fitness aspect... I can't speak for all but I can speak for myself.

I'm overweight by any standard. By Eccie standard, some consider me curvy, some voluptuous, some a small BBW. Really depends on who you ask. Fortunately, I have been blessed with a coke bottle shape, which does forgive a lot of sins, but I'm not gonna lie, I should probably work a bit harder at my body.

So what is my saving grace? Why am I still relatively liked and popular? Some would say it is my face. I don't show it here, because I like to be able to go places and not be recognized. But most would agree, I have a beautiful face. Some would say it is my intelligence. I write well and I generally do a good job of presenting myself to the masses. Some would say it is my personality. It has been said time and time again that I am great at making people feel instantly comfortable.

So the real reason is.. girls like me are still popular because everyone here is looking for something different. Some guys just want the trophy fuck. Some guys want a girl they can talk to. Some guys want a cuddle buddy. Everyone is here for their own reasons.

As to the drama... anytime you have women in the same place who are trying to "compete" over their looks, you're gonna have at least a couple catfights. And some of the gents here love to spur it on because it is just so damned entertaining. I used to be a lot more involved in the boards myself... but as time goes by, it has just become less and less fun. Originally Posted by GracePreston

and that's what wanted to see thank you so much

and by my standards you may be over weight but you are stll well shaped and beautiful

thank you, for this post

As to the drama... anytime you have women in the same place who are trying to "compete" over their looks, you're gonna have at least a couple catfights. And some of the gents here love to spur it on because it is just so damned entertaining. I used to be a lot more involved in the boards myself... but as time goes by, it has just become less and less fun. Originally Posted by GracePreston
I always took a lot of crap from my buddies who love super skinny girls...they said I like the fat chicks...that is total b.s.

I'm Sicilian!...we love a girl with some curves and has something to hold on to...that's the way I see it.. Nothing wrong with tight bodies and super fit...either but you said it perfectly GP...
I'm Sicilian!...we love a girl with some curves and has something to hold on to...that's the way I see it. Originally Posted by SNL9933
I'm a mutt but I don't like super skinny either. More cushion for the pushin' please!!!!
I'm not as curvy as some and not as thin as others but my body is unique to me and I love it!

I just love GP. style and charm. She said exactly what I was thinking but in a different way. I couldn't have said it better myself.

M.M.

Honestly not expecting it to last long lol, I'ts kind of just become a thing now.

During this manditory vacation i did some .... lets say research

Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Seems to me like you're the one obsessed with ECCIE.
Funniest part of this thread. Lol! Very classy indeed.
Oh and calling me a bitch huh classy. I reported it. Now fuck off!
You are a fat ass bitch who nobody likes. You have to beg to get people to call you are book with you with all your come look. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I really have no dog in the fight, seen ST and she is an awesome visit. Would love to see Tara someday (although this may blacklist me). That said, common, JL, that apology was about as real as the girls who enjoy my 1.4" of dangling death. I've seen your posts; I know you're a lot smarter than that, so stop the WKing.
Funniest part of this thread. Lol! Very classy indeed.

I really have no dog in the fight, seen ST and she is an awesome visit. Would love to see Tara someday (although this may blacklist me). That said, common, JL, that apology was about as real as the girls who enjoy my 1.4" of dangling death. I've seen your posts; I know you're a lot smarter than that, so stop the WKing. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
Nah not worth it. lol
  • !VI!
  • 09-29-2014, 01:39 PM
Seems to me like you're the one obsessed with ECCIE.
Originally Posted by corona

lol and then there s they guy lol

keyboard page almost leveled up to warrior

you should really look up and actually properly use the word Obsession
I will post it myself what do you mean lmao. You're not telling anyone anything new by telling them about a hole in the wall. You all can search it, and that's out of MY mouth, not out of irrelevant, messy, gossipy ass Tara Evans' mouth lmaooooo! She sent me a random pm a few days ago harassing me about it and less than 2 hours later she was like "well I heard about it from the men's lounge! If it's true people really should know!" So yeah ijs you already let me know your little plan of action days ago and unfortunately, you failed. You're a few years too late, dear.

When I first joined, between June and October 2011 (3 years ago mind you.. At my incall yeah.) I had an incall at an extended stay in Arlington near 6 flags.. And yes there were a couple holes in the wall.. I was upset about something that happened in my personal life and at the time not having anyone to talk to about it I happened to punch a hole in the wall.

At least I'm not a fake ass bitch and pretend to be something I'm not just so people will like me sucks to be you Tara seriously. Lol. I will be making a twitter account in the next week btw and will be posting the screen shots of her harassment to me ^_^ let the countdown begin! Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Doesn't get any classier than that right there
THN...you're truly UNIQUE in all aspects lovely lady!!

I'm not as curvy as some and not as thin as others but my body is unique to me and I love it! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I'm not as curvy as some and not as thin as others but my body is unique to me and I love it! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Here here!...I love your body as well.... meee-wow...ijs

So True Grace!