Dear hunter!!!!!!

South of New Orleans is REALLY flat. I have peeps there on da bayou.
Are you high? I can't even understand half of what you write much less even try to quote it lol. As for loose, we won't go there ha ha. Originally Posted by London Rayne

Welll...yeah.......duh! You must be too if you can't read and understand my simple writting.....won't go there....please......really?.. ....SRO
Ghetto Barbie ............now that's funny !!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
lol yup
Simplistic is quite accurate...wow we agree on something.
It's Ghetto Barbie, Junior! Get it right! Originally Posted by London Rayne
here;s your uniform London

Ghetto Barbie Baby Tee
Welll...yeah.......duh! You must be too if you can't read and understand my simple writting.....won't go there....please......really?.. ....SRO Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Just give it up,girl! You are LAME.
here;s your uniform London

You whore!! Mail me one ha ha. I will soooo wear that and you know it!

Ghetto Barbie Baby Tee Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
What was the topic again? Oh right...the effin Prophet. Where the heck is he anyway? Bet he is hunting wabbit. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I thinck he is speluncking...
I thinck he is speluncking... Originally Posted by boardman
Ok I can't dissect that one. Fetch my decoder ring.
Ok I can't dissect that one. Fetch my decoder ring. Originally Posted by London Rayne
"F@$$#%G" ?
I thinck he is speluncking... Originally Posted by boardman
Oh my gosh. My friends will ask where I've been and that's exactly what I tell them. I do it often.
Oh my gosh. My friends will ask where I've been and that's exactly what I tell them. I do it often. Originally Posted by Ansley
Well, Say "Hai" to dearhunter aka deerhunter for me if you see him.
Well, Say "Hai" to dearhunter aka deerhunter for me if you see him. Originally Posted by boardman
I won't see him though. It kind of defeats the purpose.
Just give it up,girl! You are LAME. Originally Posted by SarahAndFriends
Wow.......you really put alot of thought into that post. I see all of the scholars are here ......I'll see y'all over yonder.......this gotten way too juvenile........

Hey Ans, call me when you get a chance.....
Wow.......you really put a lot of thought into that post. I see all of the scholars are here I'll see y'all over yonder.......this has gotten way too juvenile Originally Posted by onehitwonder
That's funny, considering YOU were the one who started the bs.

Oh, and I fixed that for ya.