WARNING

Folks need to watch Amerrigeddon !
It’s a war right now. It’s happening before our eyes. All the woke bullshit. The scamdemic is a diversion while they complete the great reset. Another lockdown will destroy most of the middle class. Destroying small business while the Global Corporations are still open for business. They installed the perfect stooge as POTUS. A corrupt, senile guy. Who can’t see that? It’s so obvious. If COVID was such a scourge, why is the southern border wide open? Why would they shut down our economy again?? Why would they shut down our energy sector? Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, Everybody thinks this is a Health Crisis, it goes beyond that. People need to wake up and think. All these clowns worry about is Trump and the Virus. Worrying about that is a waste of time. I am not going for anymore Mask Mandates, Lock downs, I just can't do it. It has nothing to do with safety or Health or anything for society.
Yeah, Everybody thinks this is a Health Crisis, it goes beyond that. People need to wake up and think. All these clowns worry about is Trump and the Virus. Worrying about that is a waste of time. I am not going for anymore Mask Mandates, Lock downs, I just can't do it. It has nothing to do with safety or Health or anything for society. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Nope. But people who go along with it makes it easier for these bastards to win. But it isn’t working. Protests are happening around the world. People are finally waking up. Tyranny no more. There are more people waking up everyday. You won’t see the protests in France, GB, Italy, Germany, Greece, Australia in the MSM.
Nope. But people who go along with it makes it easier for these bastards to win. But it isn’t working. Protests are happening around the world. People are finally waking up. Tyranny no more. There are more people waking up everyday. You won’t see the protests in France, GB, Italy, Germany, Greece, Australia in the MSM. Originally Posted by bambino
There will always be people who follow the Jackal that's all there is to it.
This company IG Farben was ran by a Jewish guy who later became a Nazi and later came to the united states. We all now him as George Soros. George Soros eventually changed the name of IG Farben to Moderna. One of his biggest financial backers other than Bill Gates was Jeffrey Epstein. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I am sure you're probably right, I haven't got that far in my research yet. So far what I've come up with the pieces are beginning to fall into place. Originally Posted by Levianon17
L17, I believe you got snookered.

IG Farben is not Moderna. it was liquidated in 2012, 67 years after the war ended. Germans had a lot of trouble liquidating it. For much of its existence, it was a shell company whose only function were to pay off reparation claims for slave labor. It was in liquidation for much of its existence.

IG Farben was broken up into those companies, Agfa, BASF, Bayer, Hoechst (now Sanofi).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IG_Farben

Soros never ran IG Farben. He was 14 at the time.

jesus.. I can't believe you fell for that bullshit.
L17, I believe you got snookered.

IG Farben is not Moderna. it was liquidated in 2012, 67 years after the war ended. Germans had a lot of trouble liquidating it. For much of its existence, it was a shell company whose only function were to pay off reparation claims for slave labor. It was in liquidation for much of its existence.

IG Farben was broken up into those companies, Agfa, BASF, Bayer, Hoechst (now Sanofi).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IG_Farben

Soros never ran IG Farben. He was 14 at the time.

jesus.. I can't believe you fell for that bullshit. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Well I was wondering, Soros looks like he's about a hundred years old. I'll have to look into this. Information isn't always accurate that's for sure. But Soros may still have his hand in some of this.
Well I was wondering, Soros looks like he's about a hundred years old. I'll have to look into this. Information isn't always accurate that's for sure. But Soros may still have his hand in some of this. Originally Posted by Levianon17
he may have fingers in a bunch of stuff, IG Farben isn't one of them.

he's 90. he'll be 91 this august.
SARS1 had a low incident rate but a high death rate. MERS had similar stats. Both classified as Corona viruses. Having Covid-19 or SARS Cov2 with a high incident rate but a relatively manageable death rate was just what these sorcerers needed to control and manipulate the masses. Now the vaccines are a real gem. They marketed them as highly effective and safe and there is a lot of controversy to that claim. Fauci who is being grilled by congress over whether this virus is the result of "Gain Of Function" research and if American funds were supplied to the Wuhan Lab to carry out that research. It all ties in to a few interesting facts. Anthony Fauci was the first CEO of Maderna one of the major companies involved in the manufacturing of the Covid-19 Vaccine. Fauci also attended Cornell University where he and Bill Gates were roommates. Bill Gates father was a High Ranking Free Mason. He was also the CFO of Planned Parent Hood. You think these scumbags have your best interest in mind? Think again. Originally Posted by Levianon17
These claims are all false.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN25S5GD
  • oeb11
  • 08-01-2021, 02:19 PM
maoist DPST do love their payroll providers.

and when soros is grifted out of his money - Who's next

bezos, Zuckersucker, Gatey boy???

DPST's are deficient at math (racist) - and see only tax and spend. They are unable to conceptualize their spending is in excess of the GNP - doesn't worry them - they plant to tax and confiscate their way to 'prosperity'.

And Into Comrade Xi's pocket.
Where fiden resides.
  • oeb11
  • 08-01-2021, 02:20 PM
Well I was wondering, Soros looks like he's about a hundred years old. I'll have to look into this. Information isn't always accurate that's for sure. But Soros may still have his hand in some of this. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Soros is long overdue for a 'curtains' meeting with HRClinton.
These claims are all false.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN25S5GD Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Reuters is like CNN. They never tell the truth.
Reuters is like CNN. They never tell the truth. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Do you trust OAN, Qanon, and The Epoch Times, more than Reuters?

I thought so.
Reuters is like CNN. They never tell the truth. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Cause orange turd said so?
Do you trust OAN, Qanon, and The Epoch Times, more than Reuters?

I thought so. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Reuters is a gay Liberal publication. I wouldn't trust them at all.
Cause orange turd said so? Originally Posted by royamcr
Trump has nothing to do with it. I wonder if Trump knows he has a bunch of desperate fans on the Left.