Ginger Doll

You’re such a beautiful woman, Lauren, that you would look great in any color dress.
Looking incredible Ginger! Can't wait to finally meet you!!! Originally Posted by cockalatte
Honestly, I have been wanting to meet you for years! I greatly appreciate you constantly updating the national top 20 providers list on Eccie’s national page. It’s a lot of work to keep track of with ladies review counts constantly changing! Very kind and selfless of you.
A short refresher course . . .

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Amazing dinner date tonight! Thank you, M!

And especially for the dessert! 🙌🍆❤️😎🔥
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 7F2BB141-9E81-4254-A923-C1BEA8290F8F.jpeg (318.6 KB, 193 views)
Honestly, I have been wanting to meet you for years! I greatly appreciate you constantly updating the national top 20 providers list on Eccie’s national page. It’s a lot of work to keep track of with ladies review counts constantly changing! Very kind and selfless of you. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Likewise, I've wanting to me you for years!!! I wanted us to be each other's 500th review but couldn't get out there to visit you .

Welcome. If it was for you and the other ladies, this board would not be possible. Hopefully, the reviews start back like the use to so that you can remain Eccie's #1 Reviewed Lady!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg EE14EDA2-904C-4303-BE02-D458E58E5FC0.jpeg (179.5 KB, 149 views)
Damn, this looks delicious! Would it be too private to ask which restaurant this is from? 😋😋😋😋

Amazing dinner date tonight! Thank you, M!

And especially for the dessert! 🙌🍆❤️😎🔥 Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Damn, this looks delicious! Would it be too private to ask which restaurant this is from? 😋😋😋😋 Originally Posted by petervire
Crabby’s in Rogers! Fucking amazing food and drinks.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg C9F42FB0-B03E-4CBA-87E8-C3271A85684A.jpeg (235.1 KB, 124 views)
Damn, this looks delicious! Would it be too private to ask which restaurant this is from? 😋😋😋😋 Originally Posted by petervire
Their website! http://crabbysseafood.com/

I had the 8 ounce filet of tenderloin with shrimp étouffée topping.
Plus half a dozen oysters on the half shell.

I want to go back soon for the Alaskan King crab legs! They seem to be out every time I’m there.

Their food is amazing and very reasonably-priced, considering the quality. It’s quickly turning into my new favorite place. Highly recommended!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg A514ED61-7029-4E58-9A27-855C4FABF7D7.jpeg (362.4 KB, 108 views)
Thank you for the 411, Ginger! NWA in general has amazing restaurant selections, so I’m jelly of you guys up there haha.

Their website! http://crabbysseafood.com/

I had the 8 ounce filet of tenderloin with shrimp étouffée topping.
Plus half a dozen oysters on the half shell.

I want to go back soon for the Alaskan King crab legs! They seem to be out every time I’m there.

Their food is amazing and very reasonably-priced, considering the quality. It’s quickly turning into my new favorite place. Highly recommended! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
God must have been in a damn good mood when making your sexy self 😋

Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Thank you for the 411, Ginger! NWA in general has amazing restaurant selections, so I’m jelly of you guys up there haha. Originally Posted by petervire
We do have a lot of great restaurants up here!

But there are many that I miss in Little Rock that we don’t have… Sonny Williams, the Faded Rose, the Capital, Cache.
God must have been in a damn good mood when making your sexy self 😋 Originally Posted by petervire
Ha! Thank you, hon.
Another NWA favorite... Fish City Grill!

Crab legs, oysters, lobster bisque, spicy bloody Mary’s.

Took my daughter out for dinner tonight.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 88E2BE3D-3C14-46C1-BD3B-76408233363E.jpeg (151.9 KB, 91 views) File Type: jpeg 594AE149-0B75-4F1F-8DA1-A80C229A5277.jpeg (111.9 KB, 91 views) File Type: jpeg E3053BEA-13CD-4663-96B8-0AAEC8E887AA.jpeg (118.0 KB, 92 views)