Well endowed

This thread makes me so happy to be 100% average in length and girth. While I am sure it is good for the ego to see a lady's eyes pop out of her head this sounds like a problem I wouldn't want to have.
I have a problem like that to but always bring a lot of lube an go slowly an talk to her u know it's big she knows it big take you time let her get use to in mine not as long as you're but mine is very fat about the size of a beer can an it's heavy it's about 8 1/2 or 9 inches how thick it is when it's fully hard shock's the hell out of women
OP needs to see tall girls because:

1) Anatomically taller/larger than average, probably at the right side of the bell curve.

2) The genital structure of a tall girl is also above average.

3) The passageway is also going to be above average.

Just don't get a midget provider, though. Originally Posted by PetrusMaximus
WRONG!
met a 6'3" woman in Canada and she wrapped around me like a boa BUT she was worried when we hooked up casue she wanted it BUT feared casue im so tall she figured i was packing... nope she loved my tiny dick. if i had not been such a moron i would have stayed with that one. nope being a drunken dumbass took priorty

plus i read later on in life a persons hieght has nothing to do with if they have deep pussy or big dick. its random. i knew big girls that loved giant ass dicks and ive known big girls that didnt. same with skinny hieght dont mean a thing. had a girl 5 even and maybe 96 pounds. yet her pussy was like a hot dog in a hallway situation.

i envy you OP i was born with a tiny dick and well over 6 feet tall so i get laughed at and yes ive been laughed at. even had a provider,not here in texas, once ask how come im so tall but dick so small... that wasnt fun. i hope you find the lady that fits you man thats a problem id like to have is what i would say but least i can get deep throated and my balls licked at the same time.. it is truely and awesome feeling.
WRONG!
met a 6'3" woman in Canada and she wrapped around me like a boa BUT she was worried when we hooked up casue she wanted it BUT feared casue im so tall she figured i was packing... nope she loved my tiny dick. if i had not been such a moron i would have stayed with that one. nope being a drunken dumbass took priorty

plus i read later on in life a persons hieght has nothing to do with if they have deep pussy or big dick. its random. i knew big girls that loved giant ass dicks and ive known big girls that didnt. same with skinny hieght dont mean a thing. had a girl 5 even and maybe 96 pounds. yet her pussy was like a hot dog in a hallway situation.

i envy you OP i was born with a tiny dick and well over 6 feet tall so i get laughed at and yes ive been laughed at. even had a provider,not here in texas, once ask how come im so tall but dick so small... that wasnt fun. i hope you find the lady that fits you man thats a problem id like to have is what i would say but least i can get deep throated and my balls licked at the same time.. it is truely and awesome feeling. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
From your posts I don't think they're just laughing at your tiny dick.
From your posts I don't think they're just laughing at your tiny dick. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
why because my education is not as good as yours my grasp of the english language is not as good as yours becasue what what you got? ive been made fun of my whole life what shit are you gunna pile on top that you think will sting me?
why because my education is not as good as yours my grasp of the english language is not as good as yours becasue what what you got? ive been made fun of my whole life what shit are you gunna pile on top that you think will sting me? Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
I think you have more to offer the world than you give yourself credit for. If you could get your own place that'd do wonders for your self esteem. There have to be places out there that could assist a disabled vet. Be glad to help you search if you don't know where to start. Shoot me a PM if interested.

On topic, I have a big dick and wish it were average sized. While some girls like a big one to try out many find it painful. Men with their dick size and women with their boobs, nobody is happy.
I'm 27% larger than average and i feel like it's a good size. Have never had a girl that can't take me, but I don't get many offers for greek. A lot of women tend to drag teeth because it's thick. But I prefer fucking to oral any day, so it all works out. However it's nothing compared to the trouser anaconda the OP is packing. I feel your pain man...with my slightly larger dick, I'm not getting everything. With yours, shit...you probably need to find one of these cuckold couples to fuck his wife and tell him what a tiny cock he has.
Analeese! You go Girl !!!!
I think you have more to offer the world than you give yourself credit for. If you could get your own place that'd do wonders for your self esteem. There have to be places out there that could assist a disabled vet. Be glad to help you search if you don't know where to start. Shoot me a PM if interested.

On topic, I have a big dick and wish it were average sized. While some girls like a big one to try out many find it painful. Men with their dick size and women with their boobs, nobody is happy. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
If TheEccie is offering you help to research something to improve your life and self esteem.....take him up on his offer ....
least i can get deep throated and my balls licked at the same time.. it is truely and awesome feeling. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
I must say I do enjoy being able to DT and lick the balls at the same time....I'm amused by my partners reaction when I'm able to do this
you can send my pic direct sugar!
lol
11" takes precision, or you could give any girl a hysterctomy.
double-edged sword?
  • BLM69
  • 05-17-2017, 03:09 PM
I must say I do enjoy being able to DT and lick the balls at the same time....I'm amused by my partners reaction when I'm able to do this Originally Posted by Analeese
I'll be over to test you on these claims and will report back gentlemen
I'll be over to test you on these claims and will report back gentlemen Originally Posted by BLM69
I'm gonna hold you to that friend....

This doesn't work with all dick shapes and sizes though.....but I damn sure put all my efforts into trying .. Never been scared of gagging or choking ..it just produces more of my fabulous spit...and I always thought the wetter the better!
I always thought that it was the guys packing the extra large members who were the advocates for the extra large booty. My thinking was that the extra booty would help the girl in taking the the whole enchilada, especially while in doggie. Am I wrong here?
I'll be over to test you on these claims and will report back gentlemen Originally Posted by BLM69
That's great for the guys with 4" or less but what about the rest of us?