This is my official RETIREMENT thread... (This is old, She is not retired- NYr)

Maybe I missed something but isnt this an OLD thread that got bumped AGAIN? Didn't Kitty say she WASN'T retiring? (Or had briefly retired and returned...)

Maybe this thread needs locked so it can fade away... Originally Posted by Permission Granted
Not sure, she started this thread but you're saying it may be old (her or the thread or both)? Why would someone post they're retiring and then not retire? If that's the case then, well, they must enjoy drama.

I've searched her and find a bunch of references to her maybe or maybe not being Cuban, wearing a wig, collecting doll masks, driving an old car, loving the bareback sex with a nice creampie for dessert, and something about a Kenwood stereo. I don't know, it's all very confusing. Can anyone add anything?
Not sure, she started this thread but you're saying it may be old (her or the thread or both)? Why would someone post they're retiring and then not retire? If that's the case then, well, they must enjoy drama.

I've searched her and find a bunch of references to her maybe or maybe not being Cuban, wearing a wig, collecting doll masks, driving an old car, loving the bareback sex with a nice creampie for dessert, and something about a Kenwood stereo. I don't know, it's all very confusing. Can anyone add anything? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
But didnt you ask 1 or more providers for BBFS in the past, and of course get turned down?

Many of the 65 different girls on here that you White Knight for do most of what you said above.

Dorthy Monroe wears wigs, as pointed out by the great Sasha. That Grace girl wears masks in her pics, and one of your most recent WK girls is 52 according to her profile, which is 10 years older than Kitty.
... one of your most recent WK girls is 52 according to her profile, which is 10 years older than Kitty. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Kitty admits to 44 in her showcase.
Kitty admits to 44 in her showcase. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
And she looks much younger than that, proof that all of those trolls and the B.S. reviews are lying.
And she looks much younger than that, proof that all of those trolls and the B.S. reviews are lying. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
How old Kitty looks is a matter of opinion. Perhaps SteveO should post a poll UITB.
How old Kitty looks is a matter of opinion. Perhaps SteveO should post a poll UITB. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Kitty says she's 44 in her showcase...a poll is probably a good idea but pretty sure Steve wouldn't even know how to create a poll. Not sure it matters since she's retired, bless her heart on this new start in life!
But didnt you ask 1 or more providers for BBFS in the past, and of course get turned down?

Many of the 65 different girls on here that you White Knight for do most of what you said above.

Dorthy Monroe wears wigs, as pointed out by the great Sasha. That Grace girl wears masks in her pics, and one of your most recent WK girls is 52 according to her profile, which is 10 years older than Kitty. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
This thread highjack has been reported. The topic of the thread, as stated by the Op, is to celebrate her departure from the hobby. Be happy for Kitty and quit hating on others.

Dorthy Monroe wears wigs, as pointed out by the great Sasha. That Grace girl wears masks in her pics, and one of your most recent WK girls is 52 according to her profile, which is 10 years older than Kitty. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
I don't wear wigs sweetheart sorry to burst your bubble.. Sasha Can't even see the stubble under her chin so assuming I wear wigs is hilarious...
Kitty says she's 44 in her showcase...a poll is probably a good idea but pretty sure Steve wouldn't even know how to create a poll. Not sure it matters since she's retired, bless her heart on this new start in life! Originally Posted by TheEccie214
At what age are you considered a GILF ?

Whut? I don't mind chatting with you, but if you're going to address me or my quotes, make sense.

I have an excuse. I'm a GILF. My bad. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
I've searched her and find a bunch of references to her maybe or maybe not being Cuban, wearing a wig, collecting doll masks, driving an old car, loving the bareback sex with a nice creampie for dessert, and something about a Kenwood stereo. I don't know, it's all very confusing. Can anyone add anything? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Purported photoshopped photos
Took in Provider BossLadyThick (or something similar) and experienced theft of personal property
[QUOTE=Dorthy_Monroe;1058501396]At what age are you considered a GILF ?

At what height/weight are you considered an amazon woman?

At what height/weight are considered an amazon women? Originally Posted by Tapper69
Be careful, there is a "brave" White Knight on the prowl.
[QUOTE=Tapper69;1058501613]
At what age are you considered a GILF ?

At what height/weight are considered an amazon women? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
It's woman in your context, not women. Did you go to UNT, get a bunch of creampies that are posted on the Internet too?

Again this is thead highjacking that has been reported. This thread is to celebrate Kitty's retirement from the hobby!

It's woman in your context, not women. Did you go to UNT, get a bunch of creampies that are posted on the Internet too?

Again this is thead highjacking that has been reported. This thread is to celebrate Kitty's retirement from the hobby! Originally Posted by TheEccie214
And the brave White Knight comes riding in the save the day. This WK needs no reward at all ladies, he will WK any girl for free, he used to even WK Kitty:

Class replies Kitty - I sincerely wish you the best. SweetTreat's post struck a cord with me - as a guy I see all of these guys wanting to be with you but am sure the alone time and having a normal life has to be tougher than I can imagine. But life is about more than just sex. Totally understand the desire for a true connection. Why are so many guys here married and not getting divorced? Because they have the connection part and are just missing the or some different sex...or whatever other reason they have but you and the other lady's point is well taken. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
[QUOTE=TheEccie214;1058501652]

Again this is thead highjacking that has been reported. This thread is to celebrate Kitty's retirement from the hobby! Originally Posted by Tapper69
Wow, somebody's got their panties in a wad! Stooping to the typo/grammar police is pretty desperate, even for you.

Is Steve getting under your skin? You two should get along since you have a lot in common. He/she is WK for !IV!

So I guess it is okay when you and Dorky go off topic and hijack threads while insulting other posters?

Calling Kitty a GILF is not "celebrating her retirement" by any stretch of the imagination. I don't know Kitty at all, but I can't stand to see a provider get beat up by a bunch of internet bullies - even if it may be justified.