Who needs a White Knight?

I'm not a dumbass but I played one on ASPD..... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I understand............

You are not a dumbass on the big E, unlike the P where you were a dumbass hitting RTM 20 times a thread.

I am sure the mods here will appreciate that.

So, does that mean you no longer speak 4 languages?

You need to clarify the game plan for the chosen.
I'm not a dumbass but I played one on ASPD..... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
you're a natural born thespian, sweetie

I'm not sure anyone actually thought you were a complete dumbass. Annoying yes... but not stupid...
sofiaofhouston I've been a fan of your posts for sometime and did you pick today to stop drinking or did you just leave a long term Medellín romance?

From all the members of the sofiaofhouston appreciation society we would like our girl back. Call me a WK if you want, never seen her or any of her friends; but I am completely smitten.
  • Carl
  • 01-13-2010, 11:38 PM
you're a natural born thespian, sweetie Originally Posted by island_beau
All Right! Let's see some hot girl-on-girl action!

What's the abbreviation for eating manpussy? DATM? DATMp?
I want to see waywards review of sofia............he can borrow randyrogues ropes and pulleys.
Everyone has different ideas of fun.

Yes recent lover is gone......He's the ex now I'm on to the next....as soon as I figure out who it will be........

Annoying is part of my charms...LOL No one is ever looking at my face or listening to me in person anyway they are staring and agreeing with cleavage.........

Honey i speak more than 4 languages......FYI, you have too , to graduate HIGH SCHOOL in certain parts of the world.....It's only the USA that requires idiot education and demands THE TEACHERS SPEAK SPANISH......

very well, Carry on........
Oh yeah..................I knew she still spoke moron.
Moron....with blue water toilets.......4 of them.................Funny you understand Moron too.....OMG who knew?
Okay...sadly I'm going to have to lock my very first thread on ECCIE

LAP