jill has covid

My "it" works just fine, but not quite as well as my sense of reality and reason. But my "it" isn't the issue, is it?

The issue is provision of scientifically verified proof of the purported claim of heavy metals in the covid vaccines as was stated, isn't it?

Question asked, but not answered.
My "it" works just fine, but not quite as well as my sense of reality and reason. But my "it" isn't the issue, is it?

The issue is provision of scientifically verified proof of the purported claim of heavy metals in the covid vaccines as was stated, isn't it?

Question asked, but not answered. Originally Posted by reddog1951
I posted a video on what researchers found in the vaccine.
I think Jill has an STD. All the Biden’s do.
I posted a video on what researchers found in the vaccine. Originally Posted by Levianon17
A video? Well that usually means solid scientific research.

Good job!
A video? Well that usually means solid scientific research.

Good job! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It was a Scientist featured in the video that did the chemical analysis along with 18 other research scientist. Yeah it was real science. I can't trust Government agencies.
But you trust YouTube?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
But you trust YouTube?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You trust the Government and Big Pharma. You took the shot and still got Covid, lol.
You trust the Government and Big Pharma. You took the shot and still got Covid, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Both my wife and I have taken the shots (4) and gotten Covid. No problems. Very mild. Here is data taken from the Texas Department of State Health Services. An unvaccinated person is 35 times more likely to die from a COVID-19 associated illness than a vaccinated person. To me, that says it all. That and the fact that all the vaccines have proven to be safe. https://www.dshs.texas.gov/immunize/...nation-status/
Both my wife and I have taken the shots (4) and gotten Covid. No problems. Very mild. Here is data taken from the Texas Department of State Health Services. An unvaccinated person is 35 times more likely to die from a COVID-19 associated illness than a vaccinated person. To me, that says it all. That and the fact that all the vaccines have proven to be safe. https://www.dshs.texas.gov/immunize/...nation-status/ Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You took the shots and four boosters and got Covid but didn't die. Here is what you can look forward to. Eventually all Vaccines will be based on the mRNA platform that includes Shingles, Flu, Pneumonia, HPV ect. You'll have Specific Antibodies for these diseases and you'll have to keep them replenished regularly in order to keep from getting sick because the Specific Antibodies will out compete your Non Specific Antibodies produced by your innate Immune System. Look up Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche. This guy couldn't be more Pro Vaccine he's a Vaccine Developer he explains in detail about the draw backs with mRNA Technology in Vaccinations. People think these vaccines train the natural immune system they don't, they actually replace it.
Not yet. Originally Posted by Levianon17
At what point in time would you consider the various vaccines to be safe? It's been about 18 months since the vaccine was approved. I could present a mountain of information claiming the vaccines are totally safe, short term and long term, but I'm sure no matter what source I quote you would call the source biased. https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/heal...9-vaccine-safe
Yeah, you can’t believe John’s Hopkins University on none of that medical stuff!
You trust the Government and Big Pharma. You took the shot and still got Covid, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Apples and avocados bro. You went to school and still need an education.
At what point in time would you consider the various vaccines to be safe? It's been about 18 months since the vaccine was approved. I could present a mountain of information claiming the vaccines are totally safe, short term and long term, but I'm sure no matter what source I quote you would call the source biased. https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/heal...9-vaccine-safe Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
It depends on what they consider safe. Besides John Hopkins didn't develop these vaccines. They are only claiming they are safe. These Vaccines are a "One size fits all" they may not be safe for everyone.
Apples and avocados bro. You went to school and still need an education. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
As usual you make no sense and offer nothing.
It depends on what they consider safe. Besides John Hopkins didn't develop these vaccines. They are only claiming they are safe. These Vaccines are a "One size fits all" they may not be safe for everyone. Originally Posted by Levianon17
As stated in the article:

"Lisa Maragakis, M.D., M.P.H., senior director of infection prevention, and Gabor Kelen, M.D., director of the Johns Hopkins Office of Critical Event Preparedness and Response, answer questions about the safety of the COVID-19 vaccines."

These are people with a great deal of education in the area of viruses such as Covid. I have no reason to doubt what they say. I would trust such opinions more than opinions direct from the vaccine manufacturers.

I continue to be a participant in the Pfizer study. Every week I fill out a short diary as to whether or not I have experienced any Covid symptoms. It was through such participation that the need for a booster was validated.