♥ GUYS! - Whats Your Favorite BBBJCIM Positions?

Vanessa, nothing beats a good bbbjtcnqns by an gorgeousss cock sucking EXTREMIST
I'm pretty sure it's what ever position Ms Athena or Dallas puts me in....ijs
Why can't we have women like this in central Texas? I have set here and read the whole 12 pages of this thread. Now I have wood, and the best I could do around here is a cbj. At the first sign of of a pop they would let go.
If any of you ever make it close to temple, hell I would even drive to Austin for some of this action!
Why can't we have women like this in central Texas? I have set here and read the whole 12 pages of this thread. Now I have wood, and the best I could do around here is a cbj. At the first sign of of a pop they would let go.
If any of you ever make it close to temple, hell I would even drive to Austin for some of this action! Originally Posted by whiskey6
whiskey if its that dry where your at do a pickit or protest the providers or just move down this way....life without a bbbjcim just ain't worth livin...
Damn, I started reading this and I am at the office, bad place to be after reading this and seeing her photo's I can actually imagine her on her knees....WOW
Damn, I started reading this and I am at the office, bad place to be after reading this and seeing her photo's I can actually imagine her on her knees....WOW Originally Posted by hartboyz20
imaginations are good but that cane only go so far...

GIVE ME THAT HOT LOAD DONT HOLD ON TO IT

LET IT BLOW... ALL OVER ME!!!
Sabrina, it sounds like you are willing provide an immediate sexual response service to the office where you can get down on your knees and let the guys blow it all over you but since you responded in this thread, take most of it CIM etc etc. That sounds so hottt
Yeah, by Sabrina's add, I am not sure, is she CIM or COB? This thread is about CIM.
CIM true CumSlut..COT not a Cum Slut...Now which one am I again ??? Oh thats right, Certified Cumslut, and I wear the badge proudly...
Yeah, by Sabrina's add, I am not sure, is she CIM or COB? This thread is about CIM. Originally Posted by sharkman29
CIM?? are you kidding i love a hot load splashing my throat check out my reviews if you haven't heard

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=12...=eccie_reviews
I only have two positions, sitting or lying down. My favorite is position is the one you swallow in!
+1 for this thread