Best Providers 35 Plus age bracket

care to add some fellas to defray the cost Just asking
care to add some fellas to defray the cost Just asking Originally Posted by Thatdude
Ya'll are brave men! The sigh and giggles would be heard from Dallas to Ft Worth the second I unzipped my pants. No thank you!
Ya'll are brave men! The sigh and giggles would be heard from Dallas to Ft Worth the second I unzipped my pants. No thank you! Originally Posted by sinkerswim
I am used to the giggles.
care to add some fellas to defray the cost Just asking Originally Posted by Thatdude
What are the chances of you lending us your wallet...but not your wiener? Just asking
What are the chances of you lending us your wallet...but not your wiener? Just asking Originally Posted by Say What
Look just because i walk around with 30 inches does not mean anything
WOW... what a way to bring in the New Year.... I'm blushing at the fact that I'm even mentioned... Thank you kisses and licks to those that have hehe...

I'm super excited about the 2013 year.... looking forward to meeting a few as well!

Kisses Ms. Kendall4u and Spikebaby too...

Hugs and ponytail tugs to Miss Ledbetter...

Let the New Year Begin!!!
WOW... what a way to bring in the New Year.... I'm blushing at the fact that I'm even mentioned... Thank you kisses and licks to those that have hehe...

I'm super excited about the 2013 year.... looking forward to meeting a few as well!

Kisses Ms. Kendall4u and Spikebaby too...

Hugs and ponytail tugs to Miss Ledbetter...

Let the New Taint Year Begin!!! Originally Posted by AutumnSpring
Remember 2013 is the year of the taint. Also, I thinck you are supposed to mention spike monkey when you mention spikebaby ... ijs.
It's going to be so much fun!!!! Who should I lick first??
It's going to be so much fun!!!! Who should I lick first?? Originally Posted by jessica
Me please!
Me please! Originally Posted by Sophia Dane

I'll arm wrestle you for it!
I'll arm wrestle you for it! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Okay but only if we all do body shots first. I am so sneaky! LOL
Game on!!! Body shots quickly lead into ... taint shots.
WOW... this is some post... wears me out just thinking about it... and the fantasy with some is lost...
Thank you gentlemen, especially you, PMDelites You're very nice to mention little old me!
Thank you for the mention MOTO...miss you!!
xoxo
Freeda