Barebacking Runs Amok in San Antonio/Austin

I personally wouldn't put much stock in sensationalistic media reporting.
Here's what the Center For Disease Control (who happens to be the worlds top authority in HIV) says.

I'm not into Greek so I'm just talking vaginal intercourse.
Worst risk is to the one receiving, and that risk is 8 in 10,000.
Which means a 1 in 1,250 chance of you being infected having vaginal intercourse with an infected partner.
If you were at a Vegas blackjack table and the dealer had a 1 chance in 1,250 of beating you, but you have a 1,249 chance that you beat him, you would make the bet!
Attached Images File Type: png Screenshot_2015-08-09-14-43-14.png (182.3 KB, 593 views)
rockerricki ? jaajajaj your like the psycho marine making different handles ! u stalker !
"The number of people with HIV in Bexar County is close to twice the national average, according to the latest data from Metro Health." YIKES

""This is something that is not going away and every year we see an increase in those infected by HIV," said San Antonio AIDS Foundation Director of Prevention Education, Vanessa Zuniga.

According to Metro Health, In Bexar County between 2012 and 2013, the number of positive HIV Infections diagnosed increased 11 percent. During that same time, young men ages 15 to 19 saw a jump of 58 percent in the number of positive tests. Also, men are more than 9 times as likely to test positive than women.

Metro Health said part of that spike could be from a multi-year campaign to get people tested. The AIDS Foundation said they've seen more tests too. "We still want to urge the public to continue to test for HIV, because many people feel like they are not necessarily at risk," said Zuniga."

I think I'd take what a local agency is saying into heed over what the CDC reports... they're probably more current and up to date. Regardless of the chances, barebacking is like playing Russian Roulette. No thanks! I would like to live disease free.
What happened to black sunshine? Originally Posted by The Player
Nothing, just pranking someone in Austin

barebacking is like playing Russian Roulette. Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn
Russian roulette is a 1 in 6 chance.
That's one too many!
You miss the point, 1 in 6 is way riskier than 1 in 1,250.

You suck bare cock for a living, many of those could be infected. You work off BP, that certainly increases the chances. You rationalize what you do because it's your way of paying the bills, but infection can and does occur from oral sex, so you are taking that 1 chance.

Ever do doubles? Do you know what they do?
Nope, I don't do doubles, and I'm quite aware of the chances of contracting something via mouth versus through my vaginer. Also, this isn't my sole means of "income", I do work a regular job so this is extra.
That's not true.
This is really a pointless thread since the only true way to be safe is abstinence, and that isn't going to happen on this site. All you can do is be as safe as the adults want to be or not, but no matter no one really is right or wrong in there opinions cause you are still taking a chance no matter what...

So unless everyone on here stops having sex with different people this thread is just for venting and trumping one another in there knowledge of sex education.
This is really a pointless thread since the only true way to be safe is abstinence, and that isn't going to happen on this site... Originally Posted by Aghorn
Abstinence didn't work for Sarah Palin's daughter! Then again I don't think the word means what they think it means (paraphrasing from the Princess Bride).
To be fair the thread isn't about safe sex, it's about a group of providers the OP says he barebacked.

One of which outed a guy in ISO thread she suspects is the OP, and one who threatened to out him in the same thread because she suspects he's the OP of the thread.
But she's also accused someone else of being the OP of the thread.
What's not true BS? I'm confused.

I agree aghorn. We all participate, we all take risk. All I'm saying is wrap it up when you can, (obvi people love bbbj) get tested often and know your status!
The thing is..... the rest of us are not.
As long as someone's not I guess.
Just wanna say I personally know Lace as a very close friend and have never slept messed around or otherwise not cause I would be scared but not so much my type as wouldn't want to ruin friendship bet she takes care and pride in safe adult fun if so happens can anyone of us say the ladies on here different than bar sluts at 2am well yes repeat customers are welcomed back you ever find that one night drunk fuck and tell her she didn't make you cover up so she is a slut in front of her peers or coworkers but probably woke up with the clap just remember you paying for company yeah true me to but ladies love me and I do them too