Is it stupid to be smitten and wanna start dating a provider?

In that case she was a broke desperate woman.
They never make good gf or so or wives. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
I would say that was an accurate description in real life or other wise.
OP, what ever happened with this? This thread got allot of attention, but you never got back to us with your decision. It's been over a month now, Do share!!
I second mr jojo's comments. By far one of the best topic of discussion at a very pleasant time of the year - Christmas. Please do share the outcome. Your feedback may impact some of the guys.

Just thinking about it, if you like what you see... Fall in love with your eyes closed sir. It's ok if you failed but at least you tried. Good day.

Rayg any thoughts. You earned my respect with your comments too. Cheers
Just thinking about it, if you like what you see... Fall in love with your eyes closed sir. It's ok if you failed but at least you tried. Good day.
Originally Posted by Caligula1

I'll add my .02 which is an opinion that will likely be derided, but I don't care 2 shits if it is.

Imo, it makes some of the most sense for hobbyists and providers to date. You're both involved and so can be understanding of each other's lifestyles, with no judgement and acceptance.

People who hobby (on either side) tend to be more poly/open/promiscuous type people as well, so again, it seems well matched.

Only you can decide what is right for yourself and your life. Screw what anyone else says.

Imo, it makes some of the most sense for hobbyists and providers to date. You're both involved and so can be understanding of each other's lifestyles, with no judgement and acceptance.

Only you can decide what is right for yourself and your life. Screw what anyone else says. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Well said!!
Well said!!
Originally Posted by jojodancer15
Thanks, sir.
Do whores put out on the first date?
  • pxmcc
  • 01-30-2017, 09:28 AM
Do whores put out on the first date? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Yes, if they wanna get paid.
I'll add my .02 which is an opinion that will likely be derided, but I don't care 2 shits if it is.

People who hobby (on either side) tend to be more poly/open/promiscuous type people as well, so again, it seems well matched.

Only you can decide what is right for yourself and your life. Screw what anyone else says. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
I can't and don't ever want to go back to dating civilian girls - they're too vanilla and could never understand this thing we call the hobby.
I can't and don't ever want to go back to dating civilian girls - they're too vanilla and could never understand this thing we call the hobby. Originally Posted by SNL9933
Precisely.
  • pxmcc
  • 01-30-2017, 10:22 AM
I can't and don't ever want to go back to dating civilian girls - they're too vanilla and could never understand this thing we call the hobby. Originally Posted by SNL9933
Agreed. My chance of finding a civvie who is down for tuma aint the best. ha ha. In the hobby, I've discovered numerous enthusiastic, skilled tuma providers. And my former ATF Taylor College (since retired), who is a perfect 10, demonstrated that it's possible to nut every time she performs tuma. Who knew? Well, at least her bf didn't. ha ha. She wouldn't even do tuma on him, and greek wasn't on her menu for him, but for me? Course, everything on the menu, no worries! Her motto for me was: if you can dream it, we can do it. That's what I'm talking about. Here's to Taylor and all you other awesome providers out there rockin a can-do, never say never, attitude!

A hip hip, hooray for the hobby. Hip hip, hooray!
Of course providers will offer more for money than for free. If she's not doing Greek or tuma with the man she loves. There's a good chance she doesn't actually enjoy it. She does it as a job........ As for me I've got out of providing a time or two to pursue a relationship with a hobbyists. While fun neither could get past the Hobby whether mentally or physically. Just was hard. But swingers clubs and strip clubs are much more fun with a hobbyist than trying to take a regular guy out.
Hardcore right there
To the OP have fun fishing.

Come here I will Throat Punch You Back In Reality.... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
See Dorthy she's GRRRRRRRRREAT!