Gamer's Corner: Video Game Thread

Start on The Witcher series.
  • cr76
  • 11-01-2016, 07:06 PM
Watchdogs 2 in a cople of weeks
Anyone pick up infinite warfare?
To answer the previous question, no. CoD has been dead to me for years.

Ubisoft has Far Cry3: Blood Dragon for free on UPlay. Holy shit! That shit is so much fun and the pop culture references alone make it worth while.
Finished rise of the tomb raider on PS4. Good game. Starting episode four of Batman: Telltale game tomorrow. Their engine still sucks.
  • cr76
  • 11-28-2016, 10:45 PM

a littlE A DIFFERENT - IT STILL RELATES TO VIDEO GAMES, but i came across these pictures of a russina cosplayer model as Metal Gear Solid's Quiet - YUMMY!!!!

• cr76
  • 12-06-2016, 07:21 PM
started Watchdogs 2 - so far it's ok.

i kind if miss aAidan pierce (thought he was a better charecter then MArcus ....so far) from the first one.
I picked up Wolfenstein New Order on that Steam sale for $6. That shit was legit.
Started an FTB SkyFactory 2.5 world in Minecraft.
Hello, forum users. As a person who has never dealt with hosting before, it’s sometimes not very clear what's what and whose is what, but the operational support of many users of this forum helps a lot. I rarely communicate with company representatives and this is good. It usually takes a couple of minutes to resolve issues and this is a very high indicator. Therefore, I ask you for advice, tell me, is it worth using this Staff Edit host? Thanks to all.
Is this a new record for a thread bump?

1205 days since last post. WOW.
It's gotta be close
I play the Elder Scrolls now. I have never played it before, and it was interesting for me to get in touch with the classics. The game merits the affection and fame it gets. It is really captivating, and the world is well-thought. The soundtrack is also great.
Despite that, I also play sometimes Staff Edit. It’s an online card game that helps me kill spare time when I’m in a traffic jam or in a long line. It helps to distract your attention without reading tons of new information on social media. The brain can relax a little and rest.
Fortnite with my kid!
there was a thread that mentioned a few ADULT themed games that were actually pretty hot to play. Anyone familiar with that post?