The Bills : )

SUPER BOWL!!!!! Originally Posted by lilylivered
ok ok cool down Sir, they in the playoffs

but will they take top seed in AFC east????
next n last Jersey Jets at home Sir ????
Jets for the division...
The media has Josh Allen pumped up to a level he is nowhere close to yet. He gets an incredible amount of boos from the "Bills fans" (not Allen fans) at the stadium.
The media has Josh Allen pumped up to a level he is nowhere close to yet. He gets an incredible amount of boos from the "Bills fans" (not Allen fans) at the stadium. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
he is not as good as some think, but not as bad as others think
his broken play runs are awesome to sucks, passing at times the same

but if he keeps getting Bills to the playoffs and Lilly Pad happy, who cares ????

but if he keeps getting Bills to the playoffs and Lilly Pad happy, who cares ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yep

Night game in January against the Jets
Glad I quit going to games brrrrrrrrrr

mmmm a idea mmmm off to the Bills thread I go Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Owners Should have them do the anthem. Patrol car on field, they get out. salute the flay then sing the anthem . And maybe a few tunes at 1/2 time

also a hockey game/s in BUF, And see if can get some RPD for the ROC team

Lilly Pad Sir, that last game is at home right ????
can't be that much to pay them and BPD for a patrol car for a day

mmmmm cuffing a player that kneels would be over kill.dang nab it
I have seen many a "runner on the field" taken down lol
Security, I think but not positive
They were bringing in more and more actual police to games
They should have them sing
I saw Chandler's daughter sing one time
I have seen many a "runner on the field" taken down lol
Security, I think but not positive
They were bringing in more and more actual police to games
They should have them sing
I saw Chandler's daughter sing one time Originally Posted by lilylivered
IMHO has to be that pair of officers

If ya look them up, BPD letting them on TV nation wide and keep their jobs

Ellen show for one, YA that show SUCKS. But soon they will be on it. other shows soon also

get them when the iron is hot thingy
Yay bills winning a spot for the play offs.... erie county tax payers should foot the whole bill for the stadium...hmm maybe the stadium should be even more bigge4 now? 4 out of 5 seasons to the play offs?.. yay you go tax payers
Yay bills winning a spot for the play offs.... erie county tax payers should foot the whole bill for the stadium...hmm maybe the stadium should be even more bigge4 now? 4 out of 5 seasons to the play offs?.. yay you go tax payers Originally Posted by BOSSVPLOW
but but but if they move,
rats the only NYS NFL teams taint in NYS
no Bills threads to safely pick on Lilly Pad
No more NYS Governors lie I'm a Bills fan for votes mmmm ok unlike this I can think for more BAD, just sayin
Yep

Night game in January against the Jets
Glad I quit going to games brrrrrrrrrr Originally Posted by lilylivered

I've been a season ticket holder for years. The Jets game will be my 1st ever I am choosing to not go to.

No friends or family want them either.
he is not as good as some think, but not as bad as others think Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
If he can avoid a career ending injury while running he will probably get to wear the "great" moniker someday.

In my opinion, he can't read the defense very well. He forever runs the play clock down the the half second mark before he takes the snap. And his go to is either thrown an interception or put on his running back helmet.

I think the Bills staff and coaches are covering for his inabilities by saying his (personally) running plays are by design. There isn't an NFL team (modern day) that would call a play knowing full well the result is their quarterback will take the shots he gets.

I chose to use the phrase "in my opinion" so our Upset phrase lurker can run with it. (see what I did there?)
If he can avoid a career ending injury while running he will probably get to wear the "great" moniker someday.

In my opinion, he can't read the defense very well. He forever runs the play clock down the the half second mark before he takes the snap. And his go to is either thrown an interception or put on his running back helmet.

I think the Bills staff and coaches are covering for his inabilities by saying his (personally) running plays are by design. There isn't an NFL team (modern day) that would call a play knowing full well the result is their quarterback will take the shots he gets.

I chose to use the phrase "in my opinion" so our Upset phrase lurker can run with it. (see what I did there?) Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
So your thinking he will never have Ads running in airports jumping over bags???? LOL I'm ok with that as long as taint on if the glove... Thingy
But I been a X fan a long time now.. and just waiting on a 5th lost...

btw: I don't give a rats ass what ya did there, just sayin
I don't give a rats ass what ya did there, just sayin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

but but but I wasn't even referring to you. (shhh..... it's the guy who recently exited the closet)