A warm welcome New Venus lady

I made 2 when I started, didn't use #2 til I was banned a year and a half later
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=3215081&postcount=24
Morons...
TayResse, join date: Oct 6, 2010.
26 posts at the time of ban.
20 in this thread.
That account lay dormant for many a year.
Who the hell would do something like that...
'xcuse me whilst I fashion me a new tin foil hat.
the old one's mystical vibrations are worn out expired.
I'll search the ethers and get to the bottom of this here conspiracy.
Lessen them witchwhores block my spirit guide with that whodoo voodoo.
Iffin I gets banned that's just cuz them thar mods is in on it.
I'll post my theory... In upersay ecretsay odecay so the fucktards won't know we're on to them.
I was never here. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
from
Who is this sexy ho? ( 1 2 3)
MartiniMan
ISO Upset NY

How about this?

Staff edit: No provider permission to post pics

GP (The asshole), logs on, see's what is happening, and quickly removes all evidence to Victoria Lane, including the picture references in the ECCIE Link in post #3 in the "who is this sexy ho?" tread under ISO

If anyone questioned before where GP's allegiance lies, I guess we all know now.

Perhaps she is blowing all the MODS.

So, here are a few more pics for your digesting.

So, when GP decides to step down as a MOD, and moves on with his life, I'll stop posting, bumping threads, calling people out, etc........in the meantime, I have created upwards of 300 handles, so for the next while, Upstate, NY is going to go to hell.

The providers will suffer, the members will hate the site, and the moderators will be on constant high alert, and on clean-up duty all day.

The only MOD I'll apologize to in advance is Anita (AJ), sorry you are being caught up in this, I have enjoyed your company more than I can express, and you are a woman without equal.
Mr. 300 Handles has posted in Houston, Just sayin
but he is from Upset NY and still here in Upset.
Who knows, maybe he will take a offer to move his business to Houston Texas that the state of Texas made you'll all will love it.
But so far, only doing business in Texas from Upset NY.

Handles age from 2009 to current. Me think he made 100 when he joined. Then another 300 when he got pissed at the now banned Upset NY modtard GP. And still making new handles for sure. With old ones still ready to use. Handles are male and female.
When I'm screaming at stupid people. Absolutely!
You should actually learn the guidelines and their application on the board, so that you don't always come off as an agumentative moron. Originally Posted by rockerrick
LMFAO!!!
Houston knows how to nurture batshitcrazy like no other......nothing new here.
I thinck its the humidity.
Damn, 300 handles? Who has time for all that? MudderFokker needs to get a life. And I was getting all geared up for this way cool conspiracy too. Had a great T/F Hat in the shape of a fedora. What a waste, turns out just another bat shit crazy fucktard with too much time on his hands. False alarm, guess it's just a SNAFU, Situation Normal All Fucked Up.
Carry on.
I thinck its the humidity. Originally Posted by GracePreston
I 2nd That lol
I'm late to this but if OH were still around he'd have someone else to bicker with. Not wishing for just saying.
  • WTF
  • 05-21-2015, 01:05 PM
Venus de Cunt is my God given name Originally Posted by tayresse04
LMFBAO! beer: I like you already. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Me loves me some irony!

Shall i introduce you two or is it you four?
SMH... Slow learners.
  • WTF
  • 05-21-2015, 02:28 PM
Speaking of fucked up kitties....you need to cover up that avatar before you blind a mofo!

You didn't learn a thing from your ban, did you?
Where's pete-o-lero when you need him.