Bill O'Reilly

You can be both a former Cop and a Shithouse Lawyer. Originally Posted by WTF
And if you had wings pigs could fly!

Still trying to out people are you? Or just tattoo them?

Or neither!
  • WTF
  • 04-25-2017, 11:02 AM
And if you had wings pigs could fly!

Still trying to out people are you? Or just tattoo them?
Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are the self admitted person people most accuse on eccie of being a Pig/Cop/Snitch!

You'd need some big wings to lift your lying lips off the ground!

You are the self admitted person people most accuse on eccie of being a Pig/Cop/Snitch! Originally Posted by WTF
Too bad you don't have a link where I admitted "being a Pig/Cop/Snitch!" .... Please keep making a fool of yourself! Speaking of making a fool of yourself ... how's your "Jury Selection" career working out for you these days, since you sterling prediction from the Zimmerman trial! You said: Zimmerman was be convicted of something, and it was all in the jury selection!!!!!

Talking about "shithouse lawyers"!!!! You're the poster child!!!!

It's "becoming" to you .... or do you prefer ... "becumming"!

Homebuilders always struggled with the truth ... especially those who started in the swimming pool business! Here's YOUR admission:

Keep running your mouth, little boy!
Homebuilders always struggled with the truth ... especially those who started in the swimming pool business! Here's YOUR admission:

Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hey Lexus, that's no regular pool! It's his gay bathhouse! The jacuzzi pumps and drains are guaranteed jizz-proof!
The jacuzzi pumps and drains are guaranteed jizz-proof! Originally Posted by lustylad
Yea, the "froth" stays on top!
COBOL the language that will never die! i knew it well once upon a time. based on the work by the first person to find a computer "bug"

Admiral Grace Hopper.

COBOL was designed in 1959 by CODASYL and was partly based on previous programming language design work by Grace Hopper, commonly referred to as "the (grand)mother of COBOL"

... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I met Adm Hopper. She would hand out foot long sections of cooper wire saying "that how fast electricity can travel in a nanosecond."

I still think Flighty is a woman. I'm positive prostitution is legal in Canada (wait, just Googled, something happened in 2014) but flighty hasn't gone there even though "he's" in Wisconsin.
  • WTF
  • 04-25-2017, 03:32 PM
! Originally Posted by LexusLover
So now you are making a blanket statement that all homebuilders struggle with the truth!

How about Snitches, Cops and ShitHouse Lawyers!

Hey Lexus, that's no regular pool! It's his gay bathhouse! The jacuzzi pumps and drains are guaranteed jizz-proof! Originally Posted by lustylad

Yea, the "froth" stays on top! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You two sure seem to know a lot about gay bath house cum!

Is that from experience or something you'd Google?

So now you are making a blanket statement that all homebuilders struggle with the truth!..... Originally Posted by WTF
First, I would like to explain ... it's not working!

Secondly, as for your veracity you're the general rule among home builders, not the exception, so with you there is no "blanket statement," you simply are a lying POS. It's rather simple!

It's also rather apparent! But, irrespective, it's not working!
I can't wait to see his replacement is. Maybe Tomi Lauren?!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
WOW, I sure wish it was her instead of Tucker Carlson, she's got chutzpah plus she's hawt boys. I saw her with OReilly and in MHO she could keep right up with him and then some. She is definitely an up and comer, I think she's only like 24. Go girl go!!!!!!!!!!
He's fucking toast. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yea, well if he's toast, I'll just cash in and follow him around and clean up his crumbs.

Seriously though, I just became a Premium Member of https://www.billoreilly.com/ only 49.95 annually, a book of your choice, lots of great info as only Bill OReilly can present with temerity and bumptiousness. Let me not forget the "No Spin News" at 7 PM. Unlike certain sectors of our society Mr OReilly don't just sit around and say "Whoa is me, I got a bad deal", he turn sour lemons into sweet lemonade
Yea, well if he's toast, I'll just cash in and follow him around and clean up his crumbs.

Seriously though, I just became a Premium Member of https://www.billoreilly.com/ only 49.95 annually, a book of your choice, lots of great info as only Bill OReilly can present with temerity and bumptiousness. Let me not forget the "No Spin News" at 7 PM. Unlike certain sectors of our society Mr OReilly don't just sit around and say "Whoa is me, I got a bad deal", he turn sour lemons into sweet lemonade Originally Posted by Cherie
Don't think for one moment that OReilly is through with this.

I suspect he will go on the offensive. Many of these women might yet wish they hadn't jumped on the bandwagon.
Many of these women might yet wish they hadn't jumped on the bandwagon. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That's pretty much been "the tale of the tape"!

They are after a "bonus" as they walk out the door.
Fox the gift that just keeps on giving.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-...231752393.html
  • WTF
  • 04-26-2017, 04:26 PM
First, I would like to explain ... it's not working!

Secondly, as for your veracity

It's also rather apparent! But, irrespective, it's not working! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Whats not working LL?

You lying about my post putting you under threat of bodily harm?

Iwould agree...it just made you look like a pussy snitch.
Whats not working LL? Originally Posted by WTF
Your attempts at outing me and seeking my personal information.

You don't intimidate me from continuing to post ...

... or anything else, junior. You're an amateur.

ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
Thousands take to the streets to demand chickenshit Twitler release his tax returns

04-17-2017, 09:16 AM Post #38
WTF
"Go find so ignorant whore to pick on LL....I'll fuck you up , you jack with me."
This is "rich" right here ...

""Go find so ignorant whore to pick on LL.."