ladies show us your ASSets

For you guys who appreciate a nice ASSet......xoxo, k

Kristen DiAngelo
1-866-866-3636 (toll free in the US and Canada)
mmmmmmm can I spank????
Kristen, very very hotttt, super toned and very deliciousss asset. You need to post a nude shot in the Nude Showcase thread to show off the rest of that toned body.
Daayyyuummm...Kristen..That is what you call a Wooty..Thanks for sharing such a nice ASSet!
i applaud you ladies "assets"

may i give a whole hearted "DAYUM THAT'S HOTTTT !!!!!"

.... it almost makes me want to post one of mine ........... almost. LOL
  • Old-T
  • 06-07-2011, 05:37 PM
Nicole,

Lovely smile Nicole! Much too long since I have seen it up close.

Originally Posted by nicole911
Wow I believe kristen gives angel a run for her money there very nice
NICE & HOT NIC & Val! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Lynn, Nicole and Val, very hotttt assets. Val, that toned body of yours is looking better and hotter than ever. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Thanks guys..
  • LynnT
  • 06-07-2011, 09:02 PM
Lynn, Nicole and Val, very hotttt assets. Val, that toned body of yours is looking better and hotter than ever. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
I must say, my ass has always been an asset to me...I love that I can share it with you!

xoxo, k
I must say, my ass has always been an asset to me...I love that I can share it with you!

xoxo, k Originally Posted by KristenDiAngelo

DAYUM !!!
i just wish you were close enough to really share it !!!
but if i had it and bought a valerie / kristen duo i think i would be pretty happy. or i would do a dallas/ chelsea / sonya playmate trio and i know i would have bought happieness. hell i'd do both. damn i am happy.. er horny now.
For you guys who appreciate a nice ASSet......xoxo, k

Kristen DiAngelo
1-866-866-3636 (toll free in the US and Canada) Originally Posted by KristenDiAngelo
threads with your great pics and comments. guys PLEASE if you know a lady with some great assets ask her.. or beg her to share the love and the pics.
more assets. hehe im under dallas rain Originally Posted by chelsea simms
wooohoooo i want me some Chelsea!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
And i want me some dallas rain. dam you are sexy. Originally Posted by chelsea simms
A nice, long romp in Chelsea's hayloft with her and DallasRain might just be the ultimate experience!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing your fine assets, ladies!!!!
hey petiteassman I know you are always looking at the top front and the back but maybe you need the whole front, new horzions
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20110504_123.JPG (35.6 KB, 1207 views) File Type: jpg 20110504_56.JPG (19.8 KB, 1234 views)