information

jack yes, weren't you a mod once? you can add more ifyou like lol
mw , I didn't infer that from reading the novel and I don't think that's the case when it comes to the mods requesting freebies or threatening I don't believe that
jack yes, weren't you a mod once? you can add more ifyou like lol Originally Posted by bjwstw
I was totally clueless and apparently missed out on all the alleged goodies!
bj- I know you didn't. But you have to question what happens to the provider who doesn't want to give out a freebie?
never really thought about it, I don't think that's going on man I think the mods are ok I think the dude xy has a real vendetta against 1 or 2 mods that he isn't ending. I do think some of what he says is accurate, heck theres solid proof there that he puts out there, but a lot of the bs related to the mods he has no written proof just accusations.
JMT
  • GP
  • 12-15-2013, 09:13 AM
Besides, my comments ain't about the mods, they're about XY. If someone like Jack was going on and on attacking the mods, i'd likely not say a word. Originally Posted by Doove
Me neither. If Jack was doing it we probably deserve it.
  • Doove
  • 12-15-2013, 09:27 AM
Me neither. If Jack was doing it we probably deserve it. Originally Posted by GP
On that note, i would suggest you not ban him. Ever. I heard he can get pretty hot under the collar when provoked.
  • GP
  • 12-15-2013, 09:30 AM
I can only imagine
If Jack was doing it we probably deserve it. Originally Posted by GP
However, with my gutlessness and false sense of right-or-wrong, I am least qualified to be a vigilante against Mod-misconduct.

On that note, i would suggest you not ban him. Ever. I heard he can get pretty hot under the collar when provoked. Originally Posted by Doove
Not to worry. I do know something about multiple handles and pretending to turn the other cheek.
On that note, i would suggest you not ban him. Ever. I heard he can get pretty hot under the collar when provoked. Originally Posted by Doove
I should add that I find that hard to believe, Jack is a sweetheart in person...! We are all able to get frustrated when our buttons,are pushed.

Just wanted to make it clear "the all work and no play.."was in good spirits.
That's ME!!! It don't happen often but when it does, . . . . . .

Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
That's ME!!! It don't happen often but when it does, . . . . . . Originally Posted by rke324
Let's hope this does not happen often either:

Treatment for the voices in my head Jack.

Let's hope this does not happen often either:

Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Randall- you crazy guy. Where's the Chief?

Treatment for the voices in my head Jack. Originally Posted by rke324