The five best looking providers in DFW

Now which ladies have the most beautiful taint?
Payton Lynn and the old Holly gets my vote. Two very sexy hot woman.
Thanks again to those who mentioned my name. Y'all put a big smile on my face.
Love Holly....
Me too, she was a fun girl.
She was by far my ATF. Haven't found anyone who treats me like she treated me yet....
Is it possible to make the list if you don't show your face? Hmmmm cause i know i am drop dead gorgeous , hehe but people let me know that where ever i go even at the gym when i am all sweaty and icky
She was by far my ATF. Haven't found anyone who treats me like she treated me yet.... Originally Posted by Jackson214
We still talk... I wish she would come back too the bussiness
Tara you've got to be in the top five. Stunning woman
Hmmm this is hard, I choose...
Alyssa Nicole
BrownSugarBaby
Reese Foster
Sweet Treat69
Morgan Originally Posted by Cassidy Conners
For those who don't know, Alyssa Nicole is retired.
Tara you've got to be in the top five. Stunning woman Originally Posted by wreckt01
Thank you very much
After futher review, will add three to make list a Sweet 16.

1. Alyssa Nicole
2. Amanda Brooks
3. Bentley Banks
4. Berkleigh
5. Bryleigh
6. Emily Ezzell
7. Isabella Preslie
8. KellyTNT
9. Madison May
10. Reese Foster
11. Samantha Thom
12. Shea Veile
13. Sophia Dane
14. Sweet Treat69 / Savannah
15. Tara Evans
16. The Original Dannie Originally Posted by flghtr65
Thank you so much!!!

I'm ESPECIALLY flattered to be named among ladies like Alyssa Nicole, Shea Veile, Sophia Dane, and KellyTNT! Now THOSE are the real stars of your list, but I am humbled and honored to be named among them.

I'm actually very average-looking (IMHO), but I feel I also have a knack for BCD, personality, and intelligence...which makes the package just a wee bit more desirable as opposed to just looks and never needing the lady speak.

That's hot too though, haha!!

Again..thank you!!

(I'd like to add Elysa Scott and Kendall4U to the list, please!! )
Berkliegh
Heavenly haven
Anova444
VixenDevain
Lyndsey Laye
  • Ender
  • 03-26-2013, 05:21 AM
I have met Haven, not been with her, she is quite attractive.
Is it possible to make the list if you don't show your face? Hmmmm cause i know i am drop dead gorgeous , hehe but people let me know that where ever i go even at the gym when i am all sweaty and icky Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
The beautiful thing about taint is "sweaty and icky" makes the taint more beautiful and tasty.

Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder. Some "imperfections" actually make a woman more striking and beautiful. Never forget, emotional feelings for a woman can make a woman more beautiful than a SI swimsuit model.