fake Review!

Now I do feel the love, haters go play in traffic. Gosh, you got nothing better to do???

This started out as a alert against the guy who wrote that review, and moved to Coeds. I wanted every female to know, if this guy pm's you this is what he is like! And there are quite a few assholes on here, but that review took the cake. To me a legitimate alert!
Then why not put it in the ladies area?
I think it was a legit thread. Mods saw it, reviewed the info and removed the fake review. Congrats to Amy for standing up and speaking out. She was proven right. I do not see the need for name calling. Unless someone wants to apologize for doubting Amy to start with, I would think there is no longer a need to keep this open.

BA - sorry this happened to you. I am glad it was cleared up. We may run in different circles but, thank you for calling out the liar on the board.
[QUOTE=Lexieinhouston;105233377 2]The review was deemed a fake, removed, and the the author (for lack of a better word), banned. Ms Amy had every right to begin this thread. There was no reason for the usual haters to chime in. She has more the a few people who enjoy spending time with her, as evidenced by her 60 plus all positive reviews. I don't understand why the same few people feel the need to bash her and honestly, just what do you think referring to her as buste d is going to accomplish, lol?

Ohm...ohm...

You are right on, there are a few of Eccie bullies I deal with, no matter what I post they are there. It makes them look like asses, and I feed into that lol. Do you think calling me names is gonna make me stop "pushing your buttons"? That makes me keep going lmao. I'm not racist, but some aa people yell the race card every 5 minutes like we owe them something wtf?? Get the chip off your shoulder, and if you are comfortable in your own skin, who cares what anyone thinks or says! I been dealing with this for a year, and I'm not going anywhere. Like SC said don't come to my thread if shit is all you bring (and its always the same few). So bullies with no life, let's go for another year
SS, blame Wakeup not me based on what YOU said (see your prior post)

I haven't bashed nor bullied. Never degraded her. Just appealed to what she wrote, she wrote!!!

Don't come after me. Go after Wakeup
YOU said it not me!!!

Buste d Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
You never bash or bullied me? My name is BustyAmy, there it is next to my post. You have called me busted over 10 times=Bully, and degrading huh?
I think it was a legit thread. Mods saw it, reviewed the info and removed the fake review. Congrats to Amy for standing up and speaking out. She was proven right. I do not see the need for name calling. Unless someone wants to apologize for doubting Amy to start with, I would think there is no longer a need to keep this open.

BA - sorry this happened to you. I am glad it was cleared up. We may run in different circles but, thank you for calling out the liar on the board. Originally Posted by Adabear
Thank you baby
No one is asking you to reply, if the topic to you seems dry, stay off the thread so it can die.
Easier said then done I guess. Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
She didn't get what you said in this post
Then why not put it in the ladies area? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I also wanted the guys to know the Review wasn't true. Duh, I'm here to make money???
Amy is a wonderful woman. The fact that some moron would go around with fake reviews is something that does more than just damage to the provider - it kills credibility of great sites like this one, or others similar.

I am glad to see as a community we patrol these sorts of things. Love ya, Amy! Originally Posted by texasaggie96
Thanks darling
  • Trey
  • 02-10-2013, 06:46 PM
All this could be done if Amy asked for this thing to be closed. After all isn't the point of this thing done?
you were fine until you hit this bump in the road.
Daphne, who are the burglars in your avatar? Originally Posted by bustyamy
nobody said anything derogatory to you, or about you in this thread, until this. I was actually wearing the laurel crown and doing the peace sign with the other hand. where did that come from? Profile much? Then you post that shit... so after all of this:

You are like a big dark brown turd, you look like Bobby Browns twin brother in drag. Originally Posted by bustyamy
Stop playing games BA. What the fuck else deleted- forbidden subject- Pistolero. I went to her showcase. How did you contrive that besides the fact that she's black (corrected for him). Originally Posted by snowballpeter
you chose to make this about color. laughed when I read it, but if I really had it out for you I would eaten your ass like snack cake afterwards... did I? no.

And what are you talking about, every single thread all I see is your black ass. Originally Posted by bustyamy
Ok, we get it Amy. You always manage a "plug" in each of your posts/replies that an AA man just reviewed you, or just saw you, or set up an appt today, or put you on the top 3 bbbj list. Ok.....we get it, no more NBA for you. Originally Posted by BlakeConfidential
Well I don't like racism and I actually thought I was safer with the white guys. Originally Posted by bustyamy
then there is this nugget of wisdom.

She hits my buttons with that ignorant Black "labeling" stuff. Thieves in LD's avatar??? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I am not accusing you of being racist, because that is a horrible thing to be accused of. At work recently, a lady called my store manager and told him that me and my coworker (a white lady) were both being racist and unfair to them because they are an interracial couple. Really all I did was ask her to keep her bad ass kid from running around our showroom. It's nice, and has ALOT of glass. I wanted to laugh when she told me this, but not really. 90% of the men I date are caucasian, and my manager knows that because they come in the store... So I know how that goes.. but if you want to be on a civil basis with me or anyone else for that matter, THIS is not the way to go about it..... Keep this shit up, and we will always be in collision.

I know, I know, your BFF is black. Spare me the details. Hope that is on topic enough for you.

All this could be done if Amy asked for this thing to be closed. After all isn't the point of this thing done? Originally Posted by trey
Please, take his advice. As much as I love the cry wolf shit.
I also wanted the guys to know the Review wasn't true. Duh, I'm here to make money??? Originally Posted by bustyamy
Seriously? You must not think too highly of your clients/potential clients. Everyone and their dog wouldn't have taken that review seriously regardless of what you said.
Of course not. A fake good review does the reviewed provider no harm. It admits entrance to PA to the reviewer and gives them more credibility. Fyi, some girls target chicks who post on BP and have a rapid review rate to get PA. They figure, and they are right more often than not, that she won't remember who the hell she's seen, or what handle belongs to who. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
I beg to differ with you on this Ms Daphne: Let's say someone writes a fake review of a provider and she either notices it and let's it pass, or doesn't notice it because she's not paying attention. So, then the author of the review uses that as his reference to see the next person, who may be new here and not as diligent about verifying references as I'm sure you are; a few possible terrible outcomes to this are that he could be a complete psycho, sadist, LE, etc. It's extremely important to double check reviews, especially if someone only has one or two. It's just as important for ladies to keep a check on who's reviewing them.

In the end, if you (any provider) let a fake review on you slide by, that's on your reputation.

~
oh it will most likely be harmful in some way to the next provider, but to the provider who he fake reviewed.. not so much. If the second provider takes his reviews at face value, who is at fault there?
Both providers are at fault in this scenario, but end the end we are all ultimately responsible for our own personal safety.

Also, yes, she could have (and may have) hit the RTM button prior to starting this thread, but I read the review before it was pulled and I don't blame her for calling it out by whatever means available to her in a timely matter.

~